Customers are advised to call The Banjaran Hotsprings
Retreat at 05-210 7777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to check on
the availability of travel dates before purchasing this Groupon and travel
tickets to Ipoh, Perak. Bookings must be made by Feb 22, 2012.
The dawn of the new millennium has brought with it technological fatigue, concrete jungle weariness and despair on laundry nights sorting through machine wash, hand wash or dry wash fabrics and never wash jeans. Seek refuge in Mother Nature’s bosom with today’s Groupon: for RM1,888, you get a two-day, one-night luxury spa retreat for two people with daily American breakfast at The Banjaran Hotsprings Retreat (RM3,707 value) in Ipoh, Perak.
Wellness sessions for two people include:
Water villa (1,667 sq ft)
- King-sized bed with 10cm-thick feather-bed mattress and feathered-down duvet and cotton-rich linen
- En-suite seating area
- Open living room and outdoor patio for dining
- Dressing room / bathroom
- Outdoor terrace with a plunge pool
- Private swimming pool
- Private outdoor rain shower and sunken Jacuzzi with geothermal hot spring water
- Landscaped courtyard
- Ergonomic lighting fixtures with bedside luminosity control panel
- Aromatherapy body care amenities
- Herbal tea making facilities
- Fully stocked mini-bar with healthy beverages and gourmet treats
- 40" high-definition LED-screen TV with satellite channels
- High-speed wireless internet access point
- Voice mail, IDD telephone, fax and computer lines
- Independent keycard system and in-room electronic safe
- Individually controlled air-conditioning and ceiling fans
- Butler service
- Movie and music library
Located amidst tropical birds of paradise, rolling hills and cave dwellers, The Banjaran Hotsprings Retreat opens its arches to weary equatorial yuppies, or dulled couples to rejuvenate amorous inner dwellings in a host of choice mannerisms. Put some pep in romantic rendezvouses with aromatic Swedish massages that jolt sluggish traffic within blood channels and lymph highways, followed by either the detoxifying antioxidant restoration therapy or the scintillating high pressure hydrobath. Guests can choose from a large variety of spine-melting amenities such as the reflexology pool and various health caves, or trudge into Jeff’s Cellar cave bar where whiskey is served on the rocks. Other resort facilities include:
- Geothermal hot dipping pools
- Ice bath
- Outdoor rainforest shower
- Therapeutic reflexology pool
- Garra Rufa Doctor Fish Pool
- Fitness centre
- Spa and wellness centre with over 40 different treatments
- Meditation cave, steam cave, crystal cave
- Jeff’s Cellar Bar (280 million-year-old cave converted into a bar)
- Free-form swimming pool heated by underwater hot springs
- Winner of FIABCI Malaysia Property Awards 2011 for Best Resort.
- Winner of Hospitality Asia Platinum Awards 2011 – 2013 (Regional Series) for Spa of the Year, Signature Luxury Resort, Signature Spa Experience and Best Housekeeping.
- Winner of Asia Pacific Hotel Awards 2011 in the Spa Hotel category.
- Winner of Malaysian Spa and Wellness Awards 2011 for Best Wellness Programme.
- Winner of Expatriate Lifestyle The Best of Malaysia Awards 2011 for Best Spa Resort and Best Non-Beach Resort.
- Winner of Malaysia Landscape Architecture Awards 2009 for Excellent Landscape Design & Planning
- Voted Top 10 Spiritual Retreats in Asia 2010 by AsiaSpa.
Phone: 05-210 7777
The rooms are probably one of the best ,if not the best I have ever stayed in. Beautiful room with jacuzzi and plunge pool . You really do feel as if you are amongst a few privileged staying there. It's the kind of place I would expect filmstars and models to hideaway and detox. The staff are very accommodating and friendly, yet professional. The surroundings are out of this world, and you do feel like you are in a jungle Jurassic park. The meditation cave is beautiful. – Dec 7, 2011
Everything in the villa was state-of-the-art quality. The furniture, the soft huge king-sized bed , the many soft pillows , the easily dimmed lights , .... I could go on and on ; but suffice to say I have found a quick getaway to be rejuvenated quickly – Nov 28, 2011
Still unclear? Discuss this discount.
We had the feeling as if we were back to heaven for the second visit. I rate the bed as the best in the world I've ever slept on! The Steam Cave was amazing and the privacy you get at the facilities even though it is almost full is unbelievable. – Nov 8, 2011