Customers are advised to call 03-2170 2121 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to check on availability of preferred travel dates before purchasing this Groupon and travel tickets to Shanghai, China. All bookings must be made by Jun 30, 2012.
The Chinese have gifted to the world legacies such as fireworks, firecrackers, and frugality. Today’s Groupon leaves behind jovial memories with a 7D6N stay in Shanghai, inclusive of a five day tour to Shanghai, Nanjing, Wuxi, Suzhou, and Hangzhou and daily meals from PYO Travel. Choose from the following options:
- 7D6N tour package for 1 for RM530 (RM805 published rack rate)
- 7D6N tour package for 2 for RM1,020 (RM1,610 published rack rate) (only RM85 per person per night)
- Jul 6, 2012 / Jul 13, 2012 / Jul 20, 2012 / Jul 27, 2012
- Aug 3, 2012 / Aug 10, 2012 / Aug 17, 2012 / Aug 24, 2012 / Aug 31, 2012
- Sep 7, 2012 / Sep 14, 2012 / Sep 21, 2012 / Sep 28, 2012
- Oct 5, 2012 / Oct 12, 2012 / Oct 19, 2012 / Oct 26, 2012
- Nov 2, 2012 / Nov 9, 2012 / Nov 16, 2012 / Nov 23, 2012 / Nov 30, 2012
- Dec 7, 2012 / Dec 14, 2012 / Dec 21, 2012
Savour sights in the bustling metropolis of Shanghai as tour travellers embark on cultural and spiritual visits to Chenghuangmiao, Pixiu Museum, and pleasantly bizarre dreams. Full day tours in Nanjing and Wuxi bring vacationers to bridges on rivers and green-filled gardens while embarkations to Suzhou and Hangzhou oversee cruises on canals, fish viewing in harbours, and people watching. When travels arrive at conclusions, East China visitors end trips in Shanghai with strolls alongside the waterfront Shanghai Bund and on board the Huangpu River night cruise.
Phone: 03-2170 2121
Facebook: PYOTravel Malaysia
Shanghai Pudong area
Shanghai Pudong area
Shanghai Grand theater (Source: Tourism China)
Shanghai Museum (Source: Tourism China)
Purple Clay Teapot Museum
Nanjing road (Source: Tourism China)
West Lake South Line Long Bridge Garden (Source: Tourism China)
It is a very nice hotel in Shanghai I ever stayed. Strategically place in the heart of shanghai, next to Nanjing road. Clean, big room, nice food and welcoming staff. Free internet in the lobby area... – Oct 17, 2012.
The hotel is good, staff is helping and english speeking. The morning breakfast is exceptionally good. – Oct 14, 2010.
We got the hotel through our tour. Our room was fantastic, new, beautiful. We even had a kitchenette in our room. Lovely place made Shanghai an unforgettable experience. – May 28, 2009.