Customers are advised to call +84 8 3520 2222 or email Mifuki Boutique Hotel at firstname.lastname@example.org to check on availability of preferred travel dates before purchasing this Groupon and travel tickets to Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. All bookings must be made by Sep 20, 2012.
While trespassing into siblings’ bedrooms offers the thrill of traversing foreign lands, eating opportunities are usually that of three-week old cereal not covered by travel insurance. Opt for legitimate adventuring with today’s Groupon: you get a stay for two in a Superior Room inclusive of daily buffet breakfast and one-way airport transfer to Mifuki Boutique Hotel in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. Choose from:
- For RM379, you get a 3D2N stay + daily buffet breakfast + 1-way airport transfer for 2 people (RM671 published rack rate) (only RM94.25 per person per night)
- For RM479, you get a 4D3N stay + daily buffet breakfast + 1-way airport transfer for 2 people (RM926 published rack rate) (only RM79.80 per person per night)
- For RM549, you get a 4D3N stay + daily buffet breakfast + 1-way airport transfer + half-day Cu Chi Tunnel tour for 2 people (RM1,047 published rack rate) (only RM91.50 per person per night)
See here for details on the Cu Chi Tunnel tour.
- 25 sqm room
- Double or twin bedding
- Private bathroom with shower
- Complimentary high speed Wi-Fi
- LCD television with cable programming
- Study desk and chair
- International direct dial telephone
- Hair dryer
- Safety deposit box
- Coffee and tea making facilities
- Mini bar and fridge
Planted at the heart of Ho Chi Minh City’s central business district, the hotel caters to under-researched travellers, as simply venturing out blindfolded with index finger in tow leads one to an interesting spot. Hop on to the Cu Chi tunnel bandwagon with innumerable trap doors, living areas and command centres as the time capsule offers curious cats a day in the underground life during the American war. Experience local edibles at the country’s largest variety of Vietnamese and international food field, or satiate visual senses at cultural sites like Reunification Palace and the city hall only walking distances away. Guilt-free splurging is made possible at Ben Thanh Central Market or Saigon Square as foreign currencies flee from wallets faster than comprehension of dollar exchange rates. Retire to cosy rooms housing high speed Wi-Fi for video chats to missed possum pets from home.
- Mifuki Bistro Restaurant
- Concierge services
- Laundry services
- Car rentals
- Airport transfer
- Visa services
- High speed Wi-Fi at all public areas
- Tour and venue hiring information
Nearby places of interest
- Ho Chi Minh City Hall
- Reunification Palace
- Notre Dame Cathedral Saigon
- Ben Thanh Central Market
- Museum of Vietnamese History
- Water Puppet Show at Ngon Restaurant
- Dam Sen Water Park
- Saigon Square
- Phuong Mai Art Gallery
Photos of Mifuki Boutique Hotel
Attractions around Ho Chi Minh City
Ho Chi Minh city at night
Cu Chi Tunnel
Conveniently located near Ben Thanh market, its also about 10 mins walk to Bui Vien St, where its a backpacker's haven,.. budget hotels, cafes, bars... absolute visit if you want to find food conveniently. The rooms are to be raved about... not only are they looking new, the room with its nice interiors and furnishing gives a very chic heartwarming feel... very comfortable. – Aug 31, 2011.
– Chong P.
i have stayed in this hotel before and am back again for more as the location is great and services rendered are good! the room is comfortable with all the basic amenities that you would look for. the room is well carpeted and maintained and provides complimentary mineral water (small 250ml bottles) everyday! no regrets staying here and good value for money! – Jul 24, 2011.
– Michael L.
I stayed here for 3 nights during my business trip to HCMC. The location was good for our needs. Not far away from the backpacker area and within walking distance to the Rex and Opera. Free wifi that worked perfect in my room. The Breakfast was nice and located on the top floor. – Apr 8, 2011.