Visit Uluwatu Temple, Dreamland Beach, and Coffee Factory with Grilled Seafood Dinner at Jimbaran Beach
The half-day tour takes you to some of the esteemed destinations in the island of Bali. The cliff-hanging temple of Uluwatu sits by a majestic cliff conjured from the limestone peninsula, as holidaymakers trudge on to absorb sights of surfers at the Dreamland Beach. Make your way to the coffee factory to witness the processing of Bali’s fine-roasted brews before ending the tour by savouring grilled seafood delicacies by Jimbaran beach with views of the sunset.
Visit Uluwatu Temple, Dreamland Beach, and Coffee Factory.
- 3pm: Pick-up transfer from hotel
- 4pm: Tour to Uluwatu Temple
- Temple set on the cliff bank in the southern part of Bali Peninsula
- 5pm: Transfer to Dreamland Beach
- Beautiful beach with white sand stretching 100 metres and leaned on a steep of white stone cliff overlooking the Indian Ocean
- Tranquil, with a spectacular sunset view
- 5.30pm: Transfer to Coffee Factory
- Home of the finest coffee gifts in Bali
- View coffee products that are made from selected coffee beans from Bali Island, with fine-roasted products available
- 6pm: Arrival at Jimbaran Bay
- Enjoy sunset watching at the beach while having a seafood dinner
Business registration number: 22.09.1.63.00299
Uluwatu Temple: Stunning views over the cliffs, the monkeys were a bit cheeky and tried to steal my sisters sunglasses! We got some great photos, beautiful scenery and such a cleansing spiritual atmosphere. – Jan 14, 2013