Sun – Thu
- 2D1N stay for 4 for RM199 (up to RM599 value)
Fri, Sat, eve of public holidays, public holidays, and school holidays
- 2D1N stay for 4 for RM269 (up to RM599 value)
Hotel at a glance
Located a short drive from Mid Valley Megamall, the duplex is a chic venue for holidaymakers on a budget without sacrificing creature comforts or the usual hotel facilities. With a gym and outdoor swimming pool, the accommodation is also conveniently located near major highways and public transportation systems. Those seeking to celebrate birthdays and other life-changing events in style may make use of its roomy interior to hold a gathering without having to brave the hustle of the city’s night scene.
1-Bedroom Loft Suite
- Queen-sized and sofa bed
- Max. 4 adults and 2 children aged 3 and below per duplex
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Restaurants and pubs
- Hypermarket (Tesco)
- Banking services
Add-ons (payable to Loft Suite @ Scott Garden)
- All-day pass for private parking spot (prior booking required): RM30 per car per night
- Extra mattress (max. 2 per unit): RM25 per mattress
- For events and/or parties: RM150 per room per night
- Overnight stay for 5th and 6th guest: RM30 per person per night
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia: What to see and do
Taking the TripAdvisor throne as the current favourite for a Malaysian getaway, the capital of Kuala Lumpur is BBC Travel’s ode to ingenuity, as the little town-that-could demonstrates her rise from a humble tin-mining district to a destination for culinary conquests, cultural experiences, and retail therapy.
Home to your choice of souvenirs, street food, and fashion goods, the heavily hyped night market of Petaling Street stands only a train ride’s away from your spot for the night out at Bukit Bintang. Proffering your choice of pubs, clubs, or lounge restaurants, Frommer’s choice of one of the main entertainment strips in the city is peppered with cut-rate bargains and upscale boutiques worthy of its name as a “temple of consumerism”.