2D1N non-peak stay with queen bedding
- Weekday (Mon – Thu) stay for 2 for RM198 (up to RM508 value)
- Weekend (Fri – Sun) stay for 2 for RM288 (up to RM508 value)
2D1N super peak stay with queen bedding
- Weekday (Mon – Thu) stay for 2 for RM308 (up to RM508 value)
- Weekend (Fri – Sun) stay for 2 for RM358 (up to RM508 value)
2D1N weekday (Mon – Thu) non-peak stay with single bedding
- Stay for 2 for RM188 (up to RM508 value)
2D1N weekday (Mon – Thu) super peak stay with single bedding
- Stay for 2 for RM298 (up to RM508 value)
2D1N weekday (Mon – Thu) non-peak stay with single bedding and dinner
- Stay for 4 for RM518 (up to RM1,196 value)
2D1N weekday (Mon – Thu) super peak stay with single bedding and dinner
- Stay for 4 for RM718 (up to RM1,196 value)
Hotel at a glance
Find serenity amongst the greenery of the Bentong hills as you partake in the rising infatuation of glamping. Settling you before the Titiwangsa Alps of Malaysia, your private getaway takes place within your choice of an outdoor air-conditioned or fan family tent, or the warm interiors of the resort’s suite. Practicing a back-to-nature approach with its visitors, your rough-and-tumble host preserves the necessity of city vacations with their facilities like karaoke room and outdoor pool.
- Savour your night amongst the hills by joining a circle of fellow travellers at the camp fire area.
- Join the nature walk, where your guide takes you into an exploration of the hills’ nooks and crannies.
- Visit the famed Chamang Waterfall, which sits only a 15-minute drive away, and hold your stream-side picnic and impromptu dip.
Coach schedule (for reference only, subject to changes and availability)
Kuala Lumpur to Caravan Serai
- Pick-up time: 10am
- Pick-up location: Kuala Lumpur city centre only
- Arrival time: approx. 3pm
- Drop-off location: Caravan Serai
Caravan Serai to Kuala Lumpur
- Pick-up time: 12pm
- Pick-up location: Caravan Serai
- Arrival time: approx. 2pm
- Drop-off location: Kuala Lumpur city centre only
Deluxe Safari Tent
- 30sqm tent with attached bathroom without water heater
- Type 1 tent: Queen bedding with air-conditioner
- Type 2 tent: Queen bedding with fan and pool view
- Type 3 tent: Twin-sharing single bedding with fan
- Recreational facilities
- BBQ facilities (valid for use for more than 6 people - dinner from Resort)
- Open air parking lot
- Petting barn
Add-ons (payable to resort)
Transportation and local Bentong tour is available upon request and in advance, subject to availability. Kindly contact the Resort for more information.
Bentong, Pahang: What to see and do
Located less than 50km from the bustle of Kuala Lumpur, Bentong offers small town charm and finesse for jaded city folks. Take a walk through the town center, lined with rows of pre-war shop lots spotting most of their original colonial architecture. Here, one will find a host of local cuisine from wan tan mee to Kow Po Homemade Ice Cream that sees folks from out of town flocking to its doorsteps. Those seeking to make peace with Mother Nature may head out a short distance and visit some of the town’s natural attractions. Chamang Waterfalls is a popular family spot, as is Bentong Hot Springs surrounded by verdant forests.