- 2D1N stay for 1 for RM128 (up to RM210 value)
- 3D2N stay for 1 for RM218 (up to RM390 value)
Hotel at a glance
Glamping brings the glamour back to camping by taking indoor creature comforts to the great outdoors. The Canopy Tribes campsite is a gated and guarded glade located a mere three kilometres from Kota Tinggi’s waterfall area. Guests can wander off the beaten track into Johor’s lush rainforests, trek up Gunung Panti, go bird-watching at the Panti Bird Sanctuary, fish in the lake, or take a cruise up the riverbank to see the fireflies.
- Gather around the communal campfire for a night of singing, campfire games, marshmallow-roasting, and story-telling.
- Grill your catch-of-the-day with the BBQ facilities and savour it under the stars.
- Wash off the day and grime with a hot shower and sink into a proper bed under a well-appointed bell tent.
- Max. occupancy: 2 adults and 1 child aged 12 and below per room. 3rd guest subject to additional charges.
- Gated and guarded campsite
- Hot showers
- Recreational facilities
- BBQ facilities
- Parking lot
Add-ons (payable to hotel)
- Extra bed with breakfast and BBQ dinner for guest aged 3 – 12: RM96 per person per night
Kota Tinggi, Johor: What to see and do
A 1-hour bus ride from the capital city of Johor brings folks to Kota Tinggi, a town small enough to walk around in. Right across the bus terminal is the Kota Tinggi Museum, which exhibits paintings, dioramas, and weaponry that trace the history of the Johor Sultanate. A cluster of fort-like stone walls located further away in the city marks the location of several royal tombs, among them the tomb of the Johor Sultanate’s 10th ruler, Sultan Mahmud. Visitors looking for a fun-filled respite from the tropical heat can head 16km northwest to the Kota Tinggi Waterfalls, a 36m-tall amalgamation of cool river water, misty cascades, and moss-tinged forest punctuated by colourful water slides and man-made dams holding up shallow wading pools. A short cruise off the Kota Tinggi Jetty goes into Johor’s mangroves, where fireflies blink into life after the sunset.
Facebook: Canopy Tribes