2D1N Studio Deluxe Room stay with breakfast
- Stay for 2 for RM240 (up to RM650 value)
- Stay with Bukit Gambang Water Park + Flying Fox admission for 2 for RM300 (up to RM700 value)
- Stay with Bukit Gambang Safari Park + Flying Fox admission for 2 for RM320 (up to RM720 value)
- Stay with Bukit Gambang Water Park + Safari Park + Flying Fox admission for 2 for RM360 (up to RM780 value)
- Stay with admission to Bukit Gambang Water Park + Safari Park + Flying Fox admission + Dinner for 2 for RM450 (up to RM880 value)
3D2N Studio Deluxe Room stay with breakfast
- Stay for 2 for RM458 (up to RM1,235 value)
- Stay with Bukit Gambang Water Park + Flying Fox admission for 2 for RM490 (up to RM1,260 value)
- Stay with Bukit Gambang Safari Park + Flying Fox admission for 2 for RM510 (up to RM1,280 value)
- Stay with Bukit Gambang Water Park + Safari Park + Flying Fox admission for 2 for RM550 (up to RM1,330 value)
- Stay with Bukit Gambang Water Park + Safari Park + Flying Fox admission + Dinner (1 night) for 2 for RM648 (up to RM1,430 value)
Hotel at a Glance
Rested within its proprietary resort enclave, your hotel beckons stays amid an encompassing hilly sprawl as its tread spans restful abodes juxtaposed close to neighbouring themed attractions making for wholesome lodging. A glance into the spread of its accommodating chambers yield comforting sights of sleek wood furnishings, darkened and glossed to counteract the calm hues of wide-reaching white. The affiliation of your host’s accompanying wilderness and water park add a touch of adventure and activity to the experience, balancing lulls that unfold within dwellings while offering sights of carnivores and curious creatures.
- Wash away the drone of routine at your host’s outdoor swimming pool, or wade your way up a notch to the neighbouring Bukit Gambang Water Park, where one can surf mechanically induced waves in the 24,000 sq.ft wave pool or take up exploratory activities afloat on the park’s 17.1-acre lake.
- Muscle out monotony with physical training sessions at the fitness centre, or have the need for heat quenched at your host’s sauna facility.
- Unhinge knotted appetites with varied cuisine available at your host’s range of restaurants, including proffering of international and local delicacies at the Arabian Coffee House and Sahara Palmae, or the Chinese fare of Oriental Oasis.
- Max. occupancy:
- Studio Deluxe Room: 2 adults and 2 children aged 12 and below per room. 3rd and 4th guest subject to additional charges
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Water park
- Fitness centre
- Children’s recreation
- Airport transfer
- Gift shop
- Safety deposit box
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access
- Extra bed with breakfast for guests of all ages: RM53 per person per night
- Adult aged 13 and above: RM28.80 per person
- Child aged 4 – 12: RM17 per person
- Child aged 3 and below: Free
Kuantan, Pahang: What to see and do
Along the stretch of hilly landscape of Peninsular Malaysia’s east coast sits Kuantan, the capital city of the nation’s third largest state. Starting off as a fishing village with small businesses as its primary economic source, it now gains its wealth from production of handicrafts, salted fish, keropok, and batik material, and is known to serve as the administrative and commercial capital of Pahang. Kuantan is famed for its beaches, Teluk Cempedak being one of the main tourist attractions apart from Cherating. During the warmer seasons from March to October, you can see beach-goers frolicking in the seafoam green waters, getting a tan, or having fun with activities like surfing, jet skiing, and boat rides.
The locale is also abundant with rivers and waterfalls, its most well-known being Sungai Pandan Waterfall favoured by locals and tourists alike for its stream of clear, cool waters and surrounding greenery. At Sungai Lembing, explore the history of tin mining by traversing one of its underground mines, and visit the museum after to see the olden techniques and tools used during colonial times. Kuantan is also home to Bukit Gambang Resort City (BGRC), one of Malaysia’s largest water theme park resorts, which encompasses 547 acres of land including a lake, a wave pool, and a Safari Park, home to exotic creatures like white lions, alpacas, and giraffes. After a long day out in the sun, cool down in one of the shopping malls around town like East Coast Mall, Kuantan Parade, or Berjaya Megamall for a spot of shopping or dining.