Customers are advised to call (66) 02-246 7800 / (66) 02-640 0630 or email Century Park Hotel Bangkok at firstname.lastname@example.org to check on availability of preferred travel dates before purchasing this Groupon and travel tickets to Bangkok, Thailand. All bookings must be made by Sep 23, 2012.
Before the invention of air transportation, holidays were local, long distance relationships were non-existent and people could fly. Today’s Groupon appreciates flighty creations with a stay for two in a Superior Room, inclusive of daily buffet breakfast at Century Park Hotel Bangkok in Bangkok, Thailand. Choose from the following options:
- For RM498, you get a 3D2N stay for 2 + daily buffet breakfast (RM2,107 published rack rate) (only RM124.50 per person per night)
- For RM708, you get a 4D3N stay for 2 + daily buffet breakfast (RM3,161 published rack rate) (only RM118 per person per night)
- For RM928, you get a 5D4N stay for 2 + daily buffet breakfast (RM4,214 published rack rate) (only RM116 per person per night)
- 34 sqm room
- King-sized bed
- TV with satellite programming and PPV Movies
- High speed broadband internet
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom with shower stall
- IDD telephone
- Mini bar
- Coffee and tea making facilities
- Free 2 bottles of drinking water a day
- Iron and ironing board (upon request)
Located in between Pratunam and Victory Monument, voracious vacationers shop till they and local currencies drop at major shopping areas as transported by the hotel’s daily shuttle. Break from retail overdose by revising on Thailand history at its present with Queen Sirikit National Conventions Center, Emerald Buddha, Lumpinee Boxing Stadium and more. Walking implements spread too thin may be rewarded with public transportation near the hotel like Mass Transit Station and Expressway system or trips to ubiquitous massage shops and more shopping for double negative effects.
- Swimming pool
- Business centre
- Laundry service
- Limousine / car rental service
- Travel / tour service
- Sundry shop
- Parking lot
- Daily shuttle to major shopping areas
Nearby places of interest
- Central World Plaza
- Queen Sirikit National Conventions Center
- Victory Monument
- Chatuchak market
- Siam Paragon
- Khao San road
- Grand Palace, Wat Pho
- Emerald Buddha
- Lumpinee Boxing Stadium
- Massage shops
- Air Asia flies to Bangkok 8 time daily
- MAS flies to Bangkok 6 times daily
Phone: (66) 02-246 7800 / (66) 02-640 0630
Facebook: Century Park Hotel Bangkok
As one of the reliable hotel chains in Asia, Century Park hotel gives comfort to it's guests. This hotel in particular is in a very good location, near the transportation hub, skytrain and airport link, as well as to major shopping centers. – Dec 15, 2011.
– Khristine C.
Stayed here for 2 nights in October and found the Hotel very comfortable. We were pleasedwith the location and were able to visit all the main sights with ease. The rooms were clean and comfortable and the breakfast was fantastic. – Dec 9, 2011.
Location: Hotel is two blocks from the metro train station (Victory Monument). On top of that, it is a short train or taxi ride to large malls, the riverfront, Chinatown, numerous temples, the weekend market and a slew of other popular Bangkok sites. – Jan 15, 2012.