[Up to 77% Off] 1.5-hour Rejuvenating Package: Traditional Full Body Borneo Massage + Foot Reflexology Spa in Warisan Square for 1 (RM38) / 2 (RM58) People. From RM29 per person. For men / women. Limited Groupons
In 13th century China, the tyrant emperor Ang Gri Man who had a penchant for gardening became a benevolent ruler when a medicine woman relieved him of a thorn in his side. Today's Groupon finds similar relief with a 1.5-hour rejuvenating full body package from Sense of Borneo in Warisan Square, Kota Kinabalu. Choose from the following:
- Package for 1 person for RM38 instead of RM126
- Package for 2 people for RM58 instead of RM252 (only RM29 per person)
- 1-hour traditional Bornean full body massage (RM68 value)
- 30-minute foot reflexology spa (RM58 value)
- Lavender salt soak
- Lavender foot scrub
- Foot buffering
- Reflexology massage
- From the ancient medical text 'The Inner Canon of Huangdi', massaging is suggested to cure chills, fevers, and the run of the mill toe sprain.
- Massages may improve muscular tone by increasing blood circulation around inactive, fatigued, and iron pumping muscles.
- Anthropologists found that pre-historic men also practiced massages by training their pet T-Rex to gently ramble across their aching backs.
Phone: 010-793 3828 (Call 11am – 11pm daily)