Salmon is the favoured partner of the rich and famous, grizzly bears, and eligible, seaweed bachelors. Pair up with today’s Groupon: for RM29, you get a salmon range (RM49 value) from Pacific West, valid for pick-up at iFoodex 2013, Subterranean Penang International Convention and Exhibition Centre (SPICE), in Bayan Lepas.
- 100% wild-caught salmon range:
- Japanese breadcrumb salmon goujon (300g) (RM13.50 value)
- Salmon burger (240g) (RM12.60 value)
- Smokey salmon in peppercorn sauce (220g) (RM12.20 value)
- Salmon in mustard sauce (220g) (RM10.70 value)
- Complimentary non-woven bag
- Dimensions: 43cm (L) x 34cm (H) x 17cm (W)
- Weight: 125g
- Recyclable and environmentally-friendly
- Complimentary cooler bag
- Dimensions: 38cm (L) x 30cm (H) x 17cm (W)
- Weight: 135g
- Material: aluminium foil with oxford shell
- Keeps contents cool for up to 2 hours
- Complimentary admission to Pacific West’s International Culinary Consultant, Chef Andrew's salmon-cooking demonstration for 1 person
- learn how to cook and prepare salmon fillet, patty and breaded strips
- learn to make complementing sauces to go with each dish
- admission valid at the same product pick-up date
- Japanese breadcrumb salmon goujon: deep-fry at 180ᵒC for 3 to 5 minutes for a quick breaded fish indulgence.
- Salmon burger: pan-fry patties for 6 to 7 minutes before transferring succulent pieces onto soft, buttered buns.
- Smokey salmon in peppercorn or mustard sauce: prepare with toaster ovens in 20 to 25 minutes, or microwave at 700W for 8 minutes for quick, healthy dinners.
- Save fillets for fancy date nights, get the keys, pull out of the driveway and head on to your nearest seafood fine-diner.
Enquiries: 04-331 7788 (Call May 31, 2013 – Jun 2, 2013: 11.30am – 6.30pm)
Facebook: Pacific West Malaysia