[41% Off] Wild-Caught Salmon Range for RM29 instead of RM49. Pick-up at iFoodex 2013, Penang. Includes Admission to Salmon Culinary Demonstration. Limited Groupons
Salmon is the favoured partner of the rich and famous, grizzly bears, and eligible, seaweed bachelors. Pair up with today’s Groupon: for RM29, you get a salmon range (RM49 value) from Pacific West, valid for pick-up at iFoodex 2013, Subterranean Penang International Convention and Exhibition Centre (SPICE), in Bayan Lepas.
- 100% wild-caught salmon range:
- Japanese breadcrumb salmon goujon (300g) (RM13.50 value)
- Salmon burger (240g) (RM12.60 value)
- Smokey salmon in peppercorn sauce (220g) (RM12.20 value)
- Salmon in mustard sauce (220g) (RM10.70 value)
- Complimentary non-woven bag
- Dimensions: 43cm (L) x 34cm (H) x 17cm (W)
- Weight: 125g
- Recyclable and environmentally-friendly
- Complimentary cooler bag
- Dimensions: 38cm (L) x 30cm (H) x 17cm (W)
- Weight: 135g
- Material: aluminium foil with oxford shell
- Keeps contents cool for up to 2 hours
- Complimentary admission to Pacific West’s International Culinary Consultant, Chef Andrew's salmon-cooking demonstration for 1 person
- learn how to cook and prepare salmon fillet, patty and breaded strips
- learn to make complementing sauces to go with each dish
- admission valid at the same product pick-up date
- Japanese breadcrumb salmon goujon: deep-fry at 180ᵒC for 3 to 5 minutes for a quick breaded fish indulgence.
- Salmon burger: pan-fry patties for 6 to 7 minutes before transferring succulent pieces onto soft, buttered buns.
- Smokey salmon in peppercorn or mustard sauce: prepare with toaster ovens in 20 to 25 minutes, or microwave at 700W for 8 minutes for quick, healthy dinners.
- Save fillets for fancy date nights, get the keys, pull out of the driveway and head on to your nearest seafood fine-diner.
Enquiries: 04-331 7788 (Call May 31, 2013 – Jun 2, 2013: 11.30am – 6.30pm)
Facebook: Pacific West Malaysia