[53% Off] TIME Magazine Subscription inclusive of Nationwide Delivery + FREE iPad® Edition + Foldable Travel Tote. Choose 27 Issues (RM128) / 40 Issues (RM188). From only RM4.70 per issue
Reading requires a trove of good material, a sponge-like mind, and a third eye for spying on pesky shadows maliciously attempting to block the reading lamp. Decipher double entendres with today’s Groupon with subscription to TIME magazine, inclusive of nationwide delivery plus free iPad® edition and unrestricted access to TIME.com. Choose from:
- 27-issue subscription to TIME Magazine for RM128 instead of RM270
- 40-issue subscription to TIME Magazine for RM188 instead of RM400
The TIME All Access subscription includes:
- Print magazine delivered to home or office weekly
- iPad® Edition feature with everything in print, plus:
- NewsFeed - latest breaking news and in-depth analysis in real time
- Enhanced bonus photos and interactive photo galleries
- Embedded videos and exclusive interviews
- Bonus international content
- Horizontal screen views and adjustable typeface for easy reading
- Unrestricted online access including more than 300,000 articles from the 20th century archive dating back to 1923
- Bonus Special Commemorative Reissues via iPad
A stalwart on global reporting, TIME provides a myriad of insightful articles, critical opinion pieces and compelling photographs – TIME won ASME's 2012 National Magazine of the Year Award and was named 2011 Hottest Overall Magazine and Hottest General Interest Magazine by Adweek – reporting everything from international events, politics, finance, business and technology, to education and popular culture. TIME is the world’s largest weekly newsmagazine, catering to a global audience of 23 million readers. Contemporary page flippers peruse through issues of TIME delivered to their doorsteps for free anywhere in Malaysia, ensuring helmet-fuls of global intelligence and an uncanny ability to silence omniscient neighbours at the next barbecue.
For subscriber-only content on TIME.com and iPad access, customers will receive order acknowledgement by email with information to set up the All Access account.
Enquiries: 1800 81 5282 / email@example.com
I have been a reader of Time magazine for more than 5 years now, and I always find interesting and important things to learn. I don't always agree with what it says there or with some of the writers' opinions, but that is up to me to find that reading valuable or not. – Oct 26, 2010
I still love to read magazines! Even tho most of the news can be readily found on the web, I love being able to throw it in my lunchbox and ponder current events of the week, or try to start a conversation with my not-so-brilliant co-workers and try to bring them up to snuff on what's really going on in the world. – Sep 10, 2010
–E. Fleming "elaine19808"
iPad® is a registered trademark of Apple Inc. registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Time magazine always has interesting articles and up-to-date information on world events, culture, and their editorials are usually very interesting. – Feb 27, 2011