[49% Off] 2D1N Luxury 5-star Spa Retreat in a Villa at The Banjaran Hotsprings Retreat, Ipoh + 1-hour Full Body Spa Treatment + Breakfast for 2 people. RM1,488 instead of RM2,900 published rack rate. Combine Groupons for extended stay. Limited Groupons
Customers are advised to call 05-210 7777 or email The Banjaran Hotsprings Retreat at email@example.com to check on availability of preferred travel dates before purchasing this Groupon. All bookings must be made by Nov 22, 2011.
School holidays bring about a sharp increase in ice-cream sales, playground fights and missing parents. Today’s Groupon explains why: for RM1,488, you get a luxurious two-day, one-night stay for two people, 1-hour full body spa treatment, breakfast and unlimited access to hot springs, at The Banjaran Hotsprings Retreat in Ipoh, Perak (RM2,900 value). Choose to stay in a:
Garden Villa (2,808 sq. ft suite) or Water Villa (1,667 sq. ft suite)
- King-sized bed with 10cm-thick feather-bed mattress with feathered-down duvet and cotton-rich linen
- En-suite seating area
- Open living room & an outdoor patio for dining
- Dressing room / bathroom
- Outdoor terrace with a plunge pool
- Private outdoor rain shower and sunken Jacuzzi with geothermal hot spring water
- Landscaped courtyard
- Ergonomic lighting fixtures with bedside luminosity control panel
- Aromatherapy body care amenities
- Herbal tea making facilities
- Fully stocked mini-bar with healthy beverages and gourmet treats
- 40" high-definition LED-screen TV with satellite channels
- High-speed wireless internet access point
- Voice mail, IDD telephone, fax and computer lines
- Independent keycard system and in-room electronic safe
- Individually controlled air-conditioning and ceiling fans
- Butler service
- Movie and music library
Located amidst tropical birds of paradise, rolling hills and cave dwellers, The Banjaran Hotsprings Retreat opens its arches to weary equatorial yuppies, or dulled couples to rejuvenate amorous inner dwellings in a host of choice mannerisms. Guests can choose from a large variety of spine-melting amenities such as the reflexology pool and various health caves, or trudge into Jeff’s Cellar cave bar where whiskey is served on the rocks. Other resort facilities include:
- Geothermal hot dipping pools
- Ice bath
- Outdoor rainforest shower
- Therapeutic reflexology pool
- Garra Rufa Doctor Fish Pool
- Fitness centre
- Spa and wellness centre with over 40 different treatments
- Meditation cave, steam cave, crystal cave
- Jeff’s Cellar Bar (280 million-year-old cave converted into a bar)
- Free-form swimming pool heated by underwater hot springs
- The Pomelo restaurant
- Winner of Expatriate Lifestyle The Best of Malaysia Awards 2010 for Best Spa Resort and Best Non-Beach Resort.
- Winner of Malaysia Landscape Architecture Awards 2009 for Excellent Landscape Design & Planning
- Voted Top 10 Spiritual Retreats in Asia 2010 by AsiaSpa.
How it works
1. Call 05-210 7777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to check on the availability of preferred travel dates.
2. Purchase this Groupon.
3. Call 05-210 7777 or email email@example.com and provide name, contact details, preferred dates of stay and villa, Groupon serial number / voucher code and redemption / security code to make your reservation.
4. You will receive confirmation within 1 working day.
Facebook: The Banjaran Hotsprings Retreat, Ipoh
Outdoor Tub (Spa)
Garra Rufa Doctor Fish Pool
I have visited many luxury resort in this corner of the world, I could recognise which resort is real, which resort is fake. For Banjaran, it is a real resort in a real location. It is so quite, so peaceful, so serene and so natural. You feel so close to the nature, with the mountain as a backdrop. – Oct 9, 2011
The garden villa was great!! It has private swimming pool, private geothermal jacuzzi, indoor & outdoor shower and also separate vanity space for 'his' and 'hers'. The king-sized bed was so comfy with extra big pillows. If you must get out of bed, you can relax at the sofa outside the bedroom with music played on BOSE sound system!! – Sep 27, 2011
Awesomeness: your very own in-chalet grotto filled with water from the geothermal springs, the magnificent & uber comfortable villas, the Crystal Cave, the Waterfall, Jeff's Cellar (lounge/bar), the wonderful landscaping, the fact that no children under the age of 8 is allowed to stay in the Banjaran!, the amazing staff! And most of all, the tranquillity. – Sep 3, 2011
Still unclear? Discuss this discount