Customers are advised to call
Lost World Hotel at 05-540 8888 to check on availability of
preferred travel dates before purchasing this Groupon and travel tickets to
Ipoh, Perak. All bookings must be made by Jan 24, 2012.
Relaxation comes in several ways, including going for a massage, fishing or throwing darts at a picture of horrible bosses. Today’s Groupon gives you another way to relax with a stay at Lost World Hotel in Ipoh, Perak. Choose from the following packages:
- Queen-sized bed or 2 single beds
- 22.76 sq metres
- Basic tea and coffee making facilities
- Basic hotel room facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
Named after the Tambun Hot Springs and not for its nebulous location in relation to the capital city, Lost World Hotel provides an adventurous escapade into a sanctuary buried deep within lush surroundings and boiling water. Marvelling at theme park attractions, tourists may explore the otherworldly Tambun while an invigorating head and shoulder massage unwinds knots and moods. Travellers head over to Lost World Hot Springs & Spa, a 100% natural mineral hot spring that refreshes and rejuvenates the body at the slightest hint of water. Open till night, the Hot Springs & Spa lets guests marvel at the natural and man-made beauty of the facilities under the cover of darkness. Ranging from warm to hot on the elbow test, an array of natural healing pools awaits weary ones seeking salty spiritual guidance including:
- Infinity pool
- Crystal pool with reflective crystals for the pool floor
- Lost World Steam Cave
- The Geyser of Tambun (shoots 40 feet of water into the air)
- Top of the world Jacuzzi pool
- Foot spa with reflexology pebbles
- Saphira Lair
- Saphira’s baby pool
- Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday: 11am – 6pm
- Weekends, school holidays & public holidays: 10am – 6pm
- Lost World Hot Springs & Spa by Night: 6pm – 10pm.
- Park closed every Tuesday, except on Malaysian school holidays and public holidays.
- Lost World Hot Springs & Spa open daily.
Rate for Lost World Hot Springs & Spa by Night for additional person
- Adult: RM15
- Children below 12 years old: RM15
Phone: 05-540 8888
Photos of Lost World Hotel:
Photos of Lost World Hot Springs & Spa:
The Geyser of Tambun
Photos of The Petting Zoo:
Other attractions at The Lost World of Tambun:
Still unclear? Discuss this discount
The Hot Springs are an excellent visit. Relaxing & set in a beautiful view of the surrounding mountains. – Jul 25, 2010.