Standard Double Room
- 2D1N stay for 2 for RM158 (up to RM188 value)
Deluxe Double Room (Retro Suite)
- 2D1N stay for 2 for RM168 (up to RM198 value)
- 2D1N stay for 2 for RM198 (up to RM238 value)
Hotel at a glance
Satiate globe-trotting urges with stays within one of the eight specially-themed chambers of this Kuala Lumpur hotel, which sits near the shopping district of Mid Valley-Bangsar. Exuding colonial chic with French-themed lace bedding, Oriental Zen with Japan-inspired bamboo decors, and close encounters of the inter-planetary kind with a galactic feature wall, your couple’s stay near the capital comes with an optional Jacuzzi where intimate conversations flow with the gentle gurgling of jet streams.
- Queen or double bedding
- Max. occupancy: 2 adults with per room OR 2 adults and 1 child aged 12 and below per room
- Private in-room jacuzzi (Diamond Suite only)
- Parking lot
- Airport transfer
- Tour information
- Public Wi-Fi
- Stay without extra bed with breakfast for child aged 11 and below: Free of charge. Additional baby cot is subject to charges.
Kuala Lumpur: What to see and do
Taking the TripAdvisor throne as the current favourite for a Malaysian getaway, the capital of Kuala Lumpur is BBC Travel’s ode to ingenuity, as the little town-that-could demonstrates her rise from a humble tin-mining district to a destination for culinary conquests, cultural experiences, and retail therapy.
Home to your choice of souvenirs, street food, and fashion goods, the heavily hyped night market of Petaling Street stands only a train ride’s away from your spot for the night out at Bukit Bintang. Proffering your choice of pubs, clubs, or lounge restaurants, Frommer’s choice of one of the main entertainment strips in the city is peppered with cut-rate bargains and upscale boutiques worthy of its name as a “temple of consumerism”.