Desserts were invented by a frustrated soul who got tired of ending meals with awkward conversation and flossing. Today’s Groupon concludes on a sweet note with a cronut baking workshop at Cooking With Nicholas in Petaling Jaya. Choose from:
- Workshop for 1 person for RM98 instead of RM180
- Workshop for 2 people for RM180 instead of RM360 (only RM90 per person)
- Learn how to make cronuts, a fusion of croissants and doughnuts
- Tips and ideas on sweet and savoury toppings
- Students work in groups of 2
Satiate sugary and savoury cravings with cooking classes conducted by an experienced chef dallying in the arts of culinary and management. Intimate workshops prepare participants for hands-on tutorials on baking, roasting, sautéing, and eating. Great for preparations of fashionable cookies and charming house-warming gifts, equipment and ingredient-ready lessons end with students bringing home containers laden with delectable creations.
Nicholas Pillai is the co-author of Healthy Eating – Recipes for the Asian Palate. He has written for publications such as Her World, OH Magazine, Clove (A Star newspaper insert magazine), and websites such as Against The Grain and Pharmvision.com, as well as the Malaysian Women’s Weekly. He has also provided recipes for Rasa, Nur, Majallah Midi, Parenthink, Ibu dan Ayah, Traverama, and Shape.
- Aug 18, 2013 (Sun): 10am – 1pm - FULL
- Aug 24, 2013 (Sat): 10am – 1pm - FULL
- Aug 25, 2013 (Sun): 10am – 1pm - FULL
- Sep 1, 2013 (Sun): 2.30pm – 5.30pm
- Sep 8, 2013 (Sun): 10am – 1pm
- Sep 8, 2013 (Sun): 2.30pm – 5.30pm
- Sep 16, 2013 (Mon): 2.30pm – 5.30pm
- Sep 21, 2013 (Sat): 10am – 1pm
Participants should bring their own containers to take home freshly baked cronuts. Parents / guardians are not allowed to bring their children to the class.