[Up to 48% Off] Pork Ribs + Sausage Platter + Mini Salamis + Side Dishes at The Meat Experts, Hartamas Shopping Centre for 2 (RM45) / 4 (RM75) People. From RM18.75 per person
- Redemption period: Jun 30, 2012 – Sep 30, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Jun 21, 2012 – Sep 28, 2012.
- Min. 2 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made at least 1 day prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid 10am – 9.30pm daily (not including public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Sharing allowed.
- Dine-in only.
- Non-Halal restaurant.
- Service charges and Government tax included.
- Valid at The Meat Experts: 03-6205 2577 (Call 10am – 9.30pm daily, not including public holidays).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Meats were gradually sliced thicker to facilitate flavour absorption and slimmer faces through chewing exercises. Today’s Groupon tones jawlines with pork ribs, sausage platter, mini salamis, and side dishes at The Meat Experts at Hartamas Shopping Centre. Choose from:
- Meal for 2 people for RM45 instead of RM81.70
- Meal for 4 people for RM75 instead of RM144.90 (only RM18.75 per person)
Meal for 2 includes:
Meal for 4 includes:
Meaty meals take multiple forms, beginning with Edwardian grilled sausages imported from Welsh shores before hops over borders take famished foodies over to Spanish pork ribs slathered in barbecue sauce. Broiled and grilled mini salamis pack punches within small sizes as accommodating sides offer four different options that include mixed vegetables, mashed potato, coleslaw, or French fries. With privileged parties of four, diners indulge in tender organic pork steak while enjoying quiet mall settings and available-Wi-Fi.
Phone: 03-6205 2577 (Call 10am – 9.30pm daily, not including public holidays)
Facebook: The Meat Experts
I got to try the rest of the pork meat and thought that they were great... good sauce, perfectly marinated meat and fork tender texture! If only this place was near my home, I would come here at least once a week to satisfy my cravings for pork meat! – Nov 25, 2010
– thule a.k.a leo
Charmaine's pork chop was interesting. I haven't been able to find it in any other coffeeshop or restaurant. It tasted almost like ham and the texture was also almost like ham. I wonder how they did it. I was impressed. – Aug 16, 2010
– Danny Ong