Redeem your Groupon on mobile. No printout or booking required.
* Restaurant specialising in Middle Eastern cuisine.
* Choice of *Mandy lamb, kabsa chicken, falafel, baba ganosh, and more.
* Chef with up to 10 years of experience.
* Price range from RM3 to RM120.
* Available at Bukit Bintang, Sunway Pyramid, Penang, and more.
For Arabs, it is customary to greet one another with three kisses on the cheeks and a firm hand sheikh. Today’s Groupon welcomes puns with a cash voucher for Middle Eastern cuisine at Mandy Hadramot, valid at seven outlets in the Klang Valley and Penang. Choose from:
Extending the influence of Arabic culture and food via outlets in the Klang Valley and Penang, Mandi Hadramot pleases patrons with heaping platters of spiced rice cushioning generous cuts of lamb and chicken. Bites of fragrant long-grained rice laced with special chilli sauce awaken dormant appetites that can be further sated with offerings of falafel, kofta, and mallouh prepared by a chef with up to a decade’s experience. Sips of specialty Arabic coffee and tea complement dining experiences, while private rooms lined with throw pillows (available in Bukit Bintang outlet) accommodates private parties and secret sheikh meetings.
Mandi Hadramot does not serve pork or alcohol on its menu.