- Meal for 2 people for RM35 instead of RM50
- Meal for 4 people for RM65 instead of RM100
- Bak kut teh with pork innards (each pot contains portion for 2 people):
- Meal for 2 people: 1 pot of dry OR 1 pot of soup bak kut teh
- Meal for 4 people: 1 pot of dry AND 1 pot of soup bak kut teh
- Vegetables (choose 1 from)
- Siu bak choy (baby bak choy)
- Shang choy (lettuce)
- Yau mak
- Ladies’ fingers
- Meal for 2 people: 2x white rice
- Meal for 4 people: 4x white rice
- Pot of tea (choose 1)
- Pu er
- Hiong pin
- Fo shou
Dry bak kut teh is served with fried squid, ladies fingers, and dried chilli.
Soup bak kut teh is served with tofu, fu chuk, yao mak, and button and enoki mushrooms.
- Upgrade to yam rice: RM1
- Upgrade to brown rice: RM0.50
- Yao char guai: RM1.50 per piece
Group of 2 people chooses 1 vegetable dish and receives a portion for 2 people. Group of 4 people chooses 1 vegetable dish and receives a portion for 4 people.
Le Xiang Bak Kut Teh
Swapping traditional Chinese aesthetics for a simpler aesthetic, this Sunway Giza Mall eatery plays up unfussy glass-fronted premises tinged with leaf greens, pale bricks, and raw timber surfaces, gently illumed in the glow of bellflower pendant lights. Bringing Klang bak kut teh to the forefront of their menu, customers waffle between the quintessential soupy version – where thick cuts of meat release their juices into herb-laden broths – or drier renditions luxuriating in a thick, piquant sauce. Assortments of traditional vegetable dishes, tofu, and a healthier brown rice option round out the rest of one’s meal, as pots of fragrant pu er or fo shou tea nudge their way onto the table.
Le Xiang Bak Kut Teh - 乐香肉骨茶
46-1, Jalan PJU 5/11, Dataran Sunway, Petaling Jaya, 47810Get Directions