Until adopted by a willing belly, mournful morsels are doomed to seek refuge in watery riverways alongside soprano micemen. Give choice cuts a home with today’s Groupon: for RM35.50, you get a Korean steamboat and BBQ buffet lunch (RM27 value) with unlimited drinks (RM4 value), plus a lifetime membership card (RM15 value) at Seoul Garden in KL Festival City, Setapak. This Groupon is inclusive of 16% service charges and Government tax worth RM7.40 (RM53.40 total value). Soup choices include:
- Tom Yam
- Ginseng (RM2.88++ surcharge)
- Chinese Herbal (RM2.88++ surcharge)
- Kimchi Jigae (RM2.88++ surcharge)
- Super Tom Yam (RM2.88++ surcharge)
- Super Kimchi (RM2.88++ surcharge)
- Curry Chicken (RM2.88++ surcharge)
Pageant hopefuls of bovine, poultry and oceanic nationalities parade in designer dressings of black pepper, Szechuan, bulgogi, char siew, chilli, curry, tom yam, teriyaki and garlic as discerning eyes size them up in throat-sliding tournaments. Meanwhile, buff seaborne bodyguards escort them in sailboats filled with steamy soups, armed with potent potions of their picking along free flowing seas of drinks. Nibble on Korean appetisers or salads while dainty desserts pirouette backstage in skirts of fruit, jelly and pudding in anticipation of blind dates with intestinal inhabitants. Attendees are also eligible for complimentary membership cards for future feasting and unlocking of latches on misbolted doors.
Crabs, tiger prawns and bamboo clams served during dinner only.
My Preferred Card Privileges
- Includes two RM20 cash vouchers redeemable for purchases above RM80 and valid for two months at all Seoul Garden outlets.
- 10% discount on buffet for adults and children.
- No renewal required.
- Valid at all Seoul Garden and Breeks Café outlets in Malaysia, Singapore, Vietnam, Indonesia and Philippines.
- Birthday discounts valid 3 days before and 3 days after birthday:
- Celebrant eats for free for every five paying adults OR
- Celebrant enjoys 50% discount off buffets for every one paying adult
- 1 child 1.3m and below in height accompanied by a paying adult dines for free on Sundays.
How it works
- Fill in the membership form.
- Email your membership form to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, Groupon serial number / voucher code and redemption / security code.
- Collect your card from Seoul Garden, Setapak during Groupon redemption.