[Up to 43% Off] Authentic Northern Indian Weekend Lunch Buffet at ARYAN, Quality Hotel City Centre Kuala Lumpur for 1 (RM24) / 2 (RM44) / 4 (RM84) People. Pork-free
Studies show that the true cause of hunger is an empty stomach. Today’s Groupon fills the void with an authentic Northern Indian weekend lunch buffet, inclusive of service charges and Government tax, at ARYAN in Kuala Lumpur. Choose from:
- Buffet for 1 person for RM24 instead of RM37.10
- Buffet for 2 people for RM44 instead of RM74.20 (only RM22 per person)
- Buffet for 4 people for RM84 instead of RM148.40 (only RM21 per person)
- Northern Indians prefer to consume bread over rice, such as the tandoori bread and naans that are normally served with moderately spicy and creamy gravies.
- Most Northern Indian dishes are cooked with vegetable oils like sunflower and canola, while ghee is usually used for dishes on special occasions.
- Authentic Northern Indian foods require important ingredients and spices to enhance the flavour, such as coriander, cumin, dry red chillies, turmeric, chilli powder, and a dash of ol’ spice.
ARYAN does not serve pork, but offers alcohol on its menu. The restaurant uses Halal ingredients.
Phone: 03-2691 9245 (Call 12pm – 2.30pm daily)
Facebook: The Aryan