[59% Off] Protech Badminton Racquet Set for RM99
Before its current use in sports, racquets were used to cook meat over fires, thus creating the portable barbecue. Rediscover origins with today's Groupon: for RM99, a Protech badminton racquet set worth RM243.90 from Sportslane Service, with free delivery to Peninsular Malaysia.
- Length: 679mm
- Weight: 87g – 91g
- Balance: 265mm – 305mm
- Tension: 24lbs – 30lbs
- Grip size: 4U-G2
Protech Scion Red
- Material: high modulus graphite and carbon
- Shaft flexibility: soft
Protech Scion Silver
- Material: 24T Japan high modulus graphite
- Shaft flexibility: semi-stiff
- 1 x Protech badminton racquet
- 1 x single-compartment racquet bag
- 1 x Protech Nano Power Series string
- 1 x Protech racquet grip
- Sports drinks and power bars; keep hydrated the right way and pack drinks with electrolytes instead of carbonated drinks. Complement with energy boosts like power bars or other snacks that give your quick releases of energy, like bananas.
- Spare clothes and towel; keep a change of outfit in your bag at all times, and carry a towel for those long rallies on the court.
- Lucky charms or mascots; bring along a small, favourite item of yours. This may include lucky pennies, comfy old socks, or significant others.
- 1-year warranty for manufacturing defects from date of receipt.
- For warranty claims:
- STEP 1: Email Sportslane Service at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the following details:
- Contact number
- Delivery address
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon
- STEP 2: Upon confirmation, a mailing address will be provided.
- STEP 3: Faulty products must be delivered in its original packaging (including accessories, manuals, and documentation) to Sportslane Service, Selangor. Delivery costs covered by customer.
- Sportslane Service will cover delivery costs of replacement product to customer.
- Printed Groupon will be required as proof of purchase.
- Warranty claims which do not fulfil the steps above will not be processed due to missing information.