BEST WESTERN Hotel Stay with Water Park Admission in Port Dickson
Cosy Stay Overlooking the Straits of Melaka
Set along the southern coastal shores of Port Dickson, the resort is located in the prime sector of town where overt signage lures you into its perimeters with ease. A man-made beach sit adjacent to the resort exhibiting a vast ocean plain overlooking the Straits of Melaka. The resort grounds boast a family-friendly water park with waterfall slides and a kids' play pool where travellers may while away the day before dinner plans at the hotel’s in-house restaurants or by the barbecue pit.
Port Dickson: Nearby Beach Retreat
Beyond hotel walls, peaceful tropical settings and glistening ocean waters call forth your outdoorsy alter ego with a plethora of beach activities to redefine sandcastle play. Emerge from soothing streams and into the heart of Port Dickson for historical sites like Cape Rachardo and Army Museum which carry hidden stories in its artefacts. By nightfall, roam the streets of Port Dickson in search of local eateries or stroll by the shores for a earful of crashing waves.
Studio Standard Room
- 500 sqft room
- 1 king-sized or 2 single bedding
- Max. occupancy: Max. 3 adults OR 2 adults and 2 children aged 11 and below per room. 3rd adult subject to additional charges
- Private bathroom with bidet toilet and toiletries
- Television with cable or satellite channels
- Direct dial telephone
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Mini bar, and tea and coffee making facilities
- Wake-up calls
- Ironing facilities and hairdryer (upon request)
- Daily turn-down service
- Restaurants and cafés
- Waterpark with waterfall slides and more
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Barbecue grills
- Complimentary public Wi-Fi
- Fitness centre
- Business and banquet facilities
- Recreation lounge
- 24-hour receptionist and concierge
- First aid service
- Safety deposit box
Add-ons (payable to hotel)
- Extra mattress: RM30 per room, per night.
- Breakfast for guests aged 12 and above: RM25 per person, per night.
- Breakfast for guests aged 11 and below: RM12.50 per person, per night.
Business registration number: 1020661-A