[Up to 68% Off] Spinoza The Grill Master, The Waterfront: Mixed Grill, Corn Dogs, Beef Burger, & More from RM28
- Restaurant specialising in Western and grilled cuisine.
- Old-Western themed interior decor.
- Experienced chef from Thailand.
- Redemption period: Apr 30, 2015 – Jun 25, 2015.
- Min. 3 hours prior booking required.
- Valid Mon – Fri: 12.30pm – 8pm / Sat – Sun, public holidays: 12.30pm – 5pm.
- Dine-in only. Takeaway subject to surcharge of RM5 (including leftovers).
- Outside food and drinks not allowed.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- Prices displayed inclusive of GST and service charge.
- Printed Groupon required upon redemption.
- Valid at Spinoza The Grill Master: 088-266 995.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Business registration: 01046169K
Unknown to many, straws were invented to facilitate lazy giraffes who refused to bend down at watering holes. Today’s Groupon is a tall order with a Western meal at Spinoza The Grill Master at The Waterfront, Kota Kinabalu. Choose from
- Meal for 1 person for RM28 instead of RM68.70
- Meal for 2 people for RM48 instead of RM137.40 (only RM 24 per person)
- Meal for 4 people for RM88 instead of RM274.80 (only RM22 per person)
Each person gets
- French onion soup (RM7.90 value)
- Main course (choose 1)
- Mixed grill of lamb, chicken, and jumbo sausage served with homemade BBQ and mushroom sauce, and mashed potatoes (RM45 value)
- 200g double beef burger with fries (RM35 value)
- Jumbo chicken corn dogs with bolognaise sauce and salad (RM30 value)
- Grilled squid skewers served with salad and mexican rice (RM35 value)
- 2 scoops of ice cream (RM6 value)
10% service charges (RM5.90 value) and 6% GST (RM3.90 value)
Spinoza The Grill Master
Spinoza The Grill Master exudes a sense of laid-back fun as evident from various cartoon wall paintings, a live band, and its waterfront location. Within wood themed settings, enjoy aromatic flavours of the eatery’s signature dishes like lamb rack and baked Mexican chicken, or savour views of the setting sun with swigs of tangy apple cider and chilled imported brews.
Spinoza The Grill Master does not serve pork, but offers alcohol on its menu.