[Up to 36% Off] Kota Kinabalu: Stay for 2 at Zara’s Boutique Hotel + Daily Breakfast. Choose 2D1N (RM120) / 3D2N (RM220) / 4D3N (RM320). From RM53.30 per person per night
- Hotel located in newly opened Harbour City, Kota Kinabalu.
- Enjoy panoramic views of the city or the South China Sea.
- Various restaurants, and shopping and entertainment spots nearby.
- Valid until Dec 31, 2012. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- AirAsia flies to Kota Kinabalu 14 times daily; Malaysia Airlines flies 10 times daily (tickets to be purchased separately).
- Click here to see our travel guide.
- Rooms are fully booked from Sep 1, 2012 - Oct 31, 2012.
- Stay period: Aug 7, 2012 – Dec 31, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Jul 27, 2012 – Dec 21, 2012.
- Min. 10 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Amendments must be made at least 7 days prior to confirmed booking date.
- May buy and use many. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- Max. 3 adults OR 2 adults and 2 children aged 12 and below per room. 3rd adult subject to additional charges.
- Rate is inclusive of applicable taxes and service charges.
- Printed Groupon voucher required at check-in.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- A la carte breakfast for 2 people.
- 20% off hotel lunch and dinner.
DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Airport transfer.
- Transportation to Kota Kinabalu, Sabah.
ADD-ONS (payable to hotel)
- Extra bed without breakfast for guests aged 13 and above: RM55 per person per night.
- Extra mattress without breakfast for guests aged 13 and above: RM30 per person per night.
- Stay extension with breakfast: Call to enquire.
- 1-way airport transfer: RM30 per person.
- Additional a la carte breakfast:
- For adults: RM9.90 per person.
- For children aged 12 and below: RM4.95 per person.
- Upgrade to Deluxe Suite: RM100 per room per night.
- Aug 12, 2012 – Aug 26, 2012: RM100 per room per night.
- Sep 30, 2012 – Oct 5, 2012: RM100 per room per night.
- Nov 30, 2012 – Dec 31, 2012: RM100 per room per night.
- Peak season may vary, call to enquire.
- Aug 30, 2012 – Aug 31, 2012.
- Sep 1, 2012 – Oct 31, 2012
- Nov 18, 2012 – Dec 8, 2012.
- Dec 25, 2012.
HOW TO BOOK (book early to avoid disappointment)
Call 088-488 976 or email email@example.com with your:
- Contact number
- Email address
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon
Customers are advised to call 088-488 976 or email Zara’s Boutique Hotel at firstname.lastname@example.org to check on availability of preferred travel dates before purchasing this Groupon and travel tickets to Kota Kinabalu. All bookings must be made by Dec 21, 2012.
Ways to travel across waters include boats, kayaks, and domesticated eagles. Today’s Groupon lays stirrups on travelling plans with a stay for two in a Superior Room, inclusive of daily breakfast at Zara’s Boutique Hotel in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah. Choose from the following options:
- 2D1N stay for 2 for RM120 (RM165.90 published rack rate) (only RM60 per person per night)
- 3D2N stay for 2 for RM220 (RM331.80 published rack rate) (only RM55 per person per night)
- 4D3N stay for 2 for RM320 (RM497.70 published rack rate) (only RM53.30 per person per night)
- 22.15 sqm room (Superior Queen) / 22.7 sqm room (Superior Twin)
- Queen-sized or twin bedding
- Private bathroom with shower
- Flat screen television with satellite channels
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Telephone and fax
- Ironing facilities
- Coffee and tea making facilities
- Safety deposit box
- Alarm clock
- Mini bar
- Wake-up call service
Situated by the harbour, the hotel offers views of the surrounding city, sparkling South China Sea, and shy mermaids as guests frolic in queen-sized, twin, or carpeted beds. Wake up to a la carte breakfasts and seagulls’ calls before shoe-covered feet sweep away to nearby markets, restaurants, and sandy pathways. When not immersing eyes in horizons and cloud dragons, out-of-state travellers may submerge in sea breezes or explore neighbouring sites like:
- Automatic Teller Machine (ATM)
- Car rental
- Laundry service
- Parking space
- Airport and city shuttle service (chargeable)
- Meeting and banquet facilities
- Photocopying and fax service
- Business centre
Nearby places of interest
- Bars and restaurants
- Central Market
- Warisan Square
- Atkinson Clock Tower and Signal Hill Observatory
- The Green Connection Aquarium
- State Museum
- Usukan Bay
- Gaya Street Sunday Market
- Tunku Abdul Rahman Marine Park
- Monsopiad Cultural Village
- Fly to Layang-layang Island
- Mount Kinabalu National Park
- Deep-sea fishing
- Diving and snorkelling
- Parks, walks and traditional village visits
Phone: 088-488 976
Rooms are much larger than other hotels I've stayed at here in Kota Kinabalu in the past. The hotel is quite new and rooms are clean. Hotel is central and only a few minute walk to Sutera Harbour Golf and Country Club where I am taking golf lessons. I am staying on the 5th floor, which has a nice ocean view and overlooks the golf course. Service is very personable and friendly. – Jul 14, 2012
My husband and I stayed in this brand new hotel for 2 weeks on holiday which was not only modern and clean but absolutely comfortable and well located. 15 minutes drive to the airport with restaurants right alongside it. A short walk brought us to the waterfront lined with a variety of bars, asian and european restaurants -select the fresh seafood, lobster, calamari, giant prawns and they barbeque it while you wait. – Jun 25, 2012
– Y G
The environment of the hotel is nice and the room was spacious,neat and tidy.The location is quit strategy which is lays between the main Kota Kinabalu city and airport.We went to the island and we took a boat from the jetty nearby and its about 15 minutes walk from our hotel.Overall our trip to Sabah was very fun and enjoyable with all the amazing places we visited and the hotel we stayed. – Jul 2, 2012