[60% Off] Melaka: 2D1N Stay at Venus Boutique Hotel from RM80. Choose Superior Twin OR Family Room. Limited Groupons
- Modern, comfy hotel within the heart of Melaka town.
- Choose superior or family rooms.
- 32” LCD television and complimentary Wi-Fi access.
- Close proximity to cultural, shopping and dining areas.
- 5-minute walk to Mahkota Parade and 15-minute walk to Jonker Walk.
- Melaka featured on New York Times as one of the top 45 places to visit.
- Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- Stay period: Jul 27, 2012 – Aug 16, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between: Jul 20, 2012 – Jul 31, 2012.
- Min. 7 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Amendments must be made at least 7 days prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- No cancellations allowed.
- May buy and use many. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- Max. 3 adults + 1 child aged 12 and below for family room OR 2 adults + 1 child aged 12 and below per room for superior rooms.
- Extra bed not available.
- Expired vouchers will not be entertained.
- Rate is inclusive of applicable taxes and service charges.
- Printed voucher required at check-in.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Airport transfer
- Transportation to Melaka
- Check-ins on Fridays and Saturdays, eve of public holidays and public holidays: RM50 per room per night.
- Melaka Heritage tax: RM2 per room.
- Additional bed (without breakfast) for RM50. Subject to availability.
HOW TO BOOK (book early to avoid disappointment):
Call 06-286 8111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your:
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attachment of Groupon
Customers are advised to call 06-286 8111 or email email@example.com to check on availability of preferred travel dates before purchasing this Groupon and travel tickets to Melaka. Bookings must be made by Jul 31, 2012.
Though lighter on the wallet, staying with friends and relatives uncovers insight into bad habits such as snoring, procrastinating and late night chocolate thieving from their refrigerators. Today’s Groupon protects dignities with a two-day, one-night stay at Venus Boutique Hotel in Melaka. Choose from:
- For RM80, you get a 2D1N stay in a superior twin room (RM198 published rack rate)
- For RM108, you get a 2D1N stay in a family room(RM268 published rack rate)
Superior twin room
- 15.8 sqm
- 2 single beds
- 18.6 sqm
- 1 queen-sized bed and 1 single bed
General room facilities
- 32” flat screen television with satellite / Astro channels
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Coffee and tea making facilities
- Writing table
- Hot/cold shower
- Iron (available upon request)
- Saftey box
As rustic overnights in motorcar backseats leave limbs throbbing and mosquitos thriving, settle into snug beds at dusk with rooms equipped to house family, loved ones and sporadically tolerated siblings. Weary pedestrians and pedal pushers reconnect with the uncultured world left behind via satellite television and complimentary internet access. While not subscribing to the virtues prescribed by the hotel’s namesake within comfy closed quarters, hop over to Mahkota Parade a mere five-minute walk away, or enjoy:
- 24-hour reception
- 24-hour CCTV surveillance
- Complimentary parking for in-house guests
- Business Centre with computers, fax and printing services
- Luggage room
- Wi-Fi access
Nearby places of interest
- St. Paul’s church ruins
- Eye on Melaka and Pirates of Melaka rides
- Taming Sari revolving tower
- Dutch square
- The Stadthuys
- Jonker street
- Portuguese settlement
- Melaka river cruise
- Bukit China
- Ayer Keroh recreational forest
- Malacca zoo
- Taman Mini Malaysia and Mini ASEAN
Phone: 06-286 8111
This hotel is tucked away down a side street in Melaka amid several other hotels ranging from budget through to 4 star chains. It's location is great with all the important sites in Melaka within easy walking distance. The hotel is new - about a year to two years old (2011) and presents a very intimate, clean and welcoming reception area to the arriving guests. – Dec 28, 2011.
It is strategically located in the heart of Banda Hilir where it is convenient for you to walk around the tourist attractions as they are located nearby. The hotel doesn't even look like a 2-star hotel, it feels like a 4-star hotel as the interior looks luxurious. – Dec 17, 2011.
This boutique hotel is rather new. Beds and pillows are very comfy. Toilet is spanky clean and bath towels are still very white. Room comes with hair dryer and electric kettle which are in very good working conditions. However room is rather small in size. Free car parking is just opposite hotel, below a flyover bridge. Overall, hotel is value for money and would recommend it to friends and relatives. – Dec 17, 2011.