[Up to 75% Off] Krabi: Stay for 2 at Tup Kaek Sunset Beach Resort & Spa + Daily Buffet Breakfast. Choose 3D2N (RM330) / 4D3N (RM450) / 5D4N (RM550). From RM68.75 per person per night. Limited Groupons
- Stay for 2 in a private beach resort at Tup Kaek Beach.
- Swimming pool, restaurants, spa, tour services, and more.
- Valid until Oct 31, 2012. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- AirAsia flies once daily to Krabi (tickets to be purchased separately).
- Stay period: May 5, 2012 – Oct 31, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between: Apr 24, 2012 – Oct 24, 2012.
- Min. 7 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Amendments must be made at least 5 days prior to confirmed booking date.
- May buy and use many. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- Max. 2 adults and 2 children aged 11 and below per room.
- Availability of buffet breakfast depends on hotel occupancy.
- Rate is inclusive of applicable taxes and service charges.
- Printed voucher required at check-in.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Daily buffet breakfast for 2 people (subject to availability).
- Welcome fruit platter and non-alcoholic drinks upon arrival.
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Airport transfer.
- Transportation to Krabi, Thailand.
ADD-ONS (payable to hotel):
- Stay with breakfast for child aged 3 – 11: THB275 per person per night.
- Stay with breakfast (aged 2 and below): Free.
- Stay extension with breakfast: THB1,900 per room per night.
- Airport transfer from Krabi Airport to hotel (one way): THB800 per car per way (max. 3 people per car).
HOW TO BOOK (book early to avoid disappointment):
Call +66 7562 8600 or email email@example.com with your:
- Contact number
- Email address
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon
Customers are advised to +66 7562 8600 or email Tup Kaek Sunset Beach Resort & Spa at firstname.lastname@example.org to check on availability of preferred travel dates before purchasing this Groupon and travel tickets to Krabi, Thailand. All bookings must be made by Oct 24, 2012.
Travelling expands minds, increases worldliness, and reduces mispronunciation at fancy foreign restaurants. Today’s Groupon broadens horizons with a stay for two in a Garden View Cottage, inclusive of daily buffet breakfast, at Tup Kaek Sunset Beach Resort & Spa in Krabi, Thailand. Choose from the following options:
- For RM330, you get a 3D2N stay for 2 + daily buffet breakfast (RM1.086 published rack rate) (only RM82.50 per person per night)
- For RM450, you get a 4D3N stay for 2 + daily buffet breakfast (RM1,629 published rack rate) (only RM75 per person per night)
- For RM550, you get a 5D4N stay for 2 + daily buffet breakfast (RM2,172 published rack rate) (only RM68.75 per person per night)
Garden View Cottage
- 18 sqm room
- Double bedding
- Garden terrace with tropical garden view
- Private bathroom with bathtub
- Free Wi-Fi
- Television with satellite channels
- International direct dial telephone
- Coffee and tea making facilities
- Mini bar
- Hair dryer
Private beach resorts close to Krabi town revel in the best of both worlds, enjoying peace and serenity while connected to city roots. Reflecting sky moods, clear waters play host to numerous water activities like snorkelling, scuba diving, and ocean kayaking between grand limestone cliffs, while others trot along busy Krabi streets for hawker food and extensive nightlife. Welcoming tired travellers, garden view rooms delight with colourful flowers as patrons bask in bathtubs, or indulge in other hotel facilities like:
- Sunset Restaurant & Red Leaf Bar
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Suntara Spa
- Internet and reading corner
- Tour information
- Safety deposit box
- Laundry service
- Luggage storage room
- Baby cot available
Nearby places of interest
- Khao Kanab Nam limestone hills
- Koh Pan Yi floating Muslim village
- James Bond Island, Phang Nga Bay
- Phi Phi island
- Snorkelling & scuba diving
- Sea kayaking at Ao Thalen Canyon
- Wat Kaew temple
- Tiger temple
- Tup island
- Hot spring waterfall
- Night market
- Restaurants and bars
Phone: +66 7562 8600
Facebook: [up Kaek Sunset Beach Resort & Spa, Krabi Thailand
We had a garden cottage which initially we thought was quite small, as we had stayed in larger rooms on our trip. However, the cottage was perfectly adequate with a good sea and pool view. The gardens are beautiful, with frangipan, lotus, and trees with labels on. We never struggled to get a sunbed, and there is plenty of shade. - Mar 8, 2012
The service, including from the reception staff was excellent and very efficient. They helped us change our flight reservations and book a long-tail to visit several islands. All done with a smile! There is free Wi-Fi throughout the resort and a free computer room for those who need. - Mar 25, 2012
Ask a Question
The grounds are beautiful and very well maintained. The food is good and just a short walk up the beautiful unspoilt, long beach there is a choice of another 4 hotels with restaurants to visit. The sea is lovely and warm and the outlook on to small islands enchanting. The staff are very friendly and the rates are reasonable. – Feb 1, 2012
– Lucy B