[Up to 53% Off] Ho Chi Minh City: Vietnam Airlines Return Flights + Stay for 2 at Thien Thao Hotel + Daily Buffet Breakfast from RM1,738. Choose 4D3N / 5D4N. Limited Groupons
- Return flights for 2 to Ho Chi Minh City via Vietnam Airlines.
- Thien Thao Hotel strategically located close to the city centre of Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
- Visit nearby Reunification Palace, Notre Dame Cathedral, and more.
- Various shopping and entertainment spots nearby.
- Complimentary in-room Wi-Fi.
- Extra surcharges may incur for airport tax and fuel surcharge.
- Full economy class cabin on Vietnam Airlines.
- Does not include aiport transfer.
- Limited seats available per flight. Bookings for groups may not be available.
- Stay period:
- Oct 5, 2012 – Oct 8, 2012 (4D3N).
- Oct 12, 2012 – Oct 15, 2012 (4D3N).
- Oct 12, 2012 – Oct 16, 2012 (5D4N).
- Bookings must be made between Sep 21, 2012 – Oct 2, 2012.
- Min. 7 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- No rescheduling allowed upon confirmation of bookings or Groupon will be forfeited.
- May buy and use many.
- Max. 2 adults and 1 child aged 5 and below per room.
- Rate is inclusive of applicable taxes and service charges.
- Printed Groupon voucher required at check-in.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Return tickets with Vietnam Airlines from KLIA to Ho Chi Minh City on full economy class cabin for 2 people.
- Return airport taxes and fuel surcharge (RM450 value). Additional surcharges may be incurred, payable to Malaysian Harmony.
- 20kg check-in luggage allowance (max. dimension of 158cm) and 5kg hand carry baggage allowance (50cm x 37cm x 25cm) per person.
- Regular food and drinks on board.
- Deluxe Room stay with daily buffet breakfast for 2 people.
- Welcome drinks.
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Airport transfer.
ADD-ONS (payable to hotel):
- Extra bed with breakfast: USD10 per night.
- Upgrade to Suite Room: USD28 per room per night.
- Airport transfer:
- 1 – 4 people: USD15 per car per way.
- 5 – 7 people: USD28 per van per way.
- 8 – 12 people: USD43 per van per way.
- 13 – 26 people: USD85 per van per way.
HOW TO BOOK (book early to avoid disappointment):
- Fill in this booking form (http://gr.pn/ThienThaoVietnamAirlines) to check on availability of travel dates.
- You will receive a booking confirmation email from Groupon Malaysia within 3 working days upon filling in the inquiry form. Contact Groupon Malaysia at 03-7949 0888 from Mon – Fri: 9am – 5pm if there is no response after 3 working days.
- Immediately purchase your Groupon within 24 hours after confirmation. Failure to do so might result in losing your preferred travel dates.
- Alternatively, you may purchase your Groupon first and then make your booking by filling in the inquiry form as prescribed above.
- All bookings must be finalised by Oct 2, 2012.
Customers must fill in this booking form (http://gr.pn/ThienThaoVietnamAirlines) to check on availability of preferred travel dates before purchasing this Groupon. You will receive a booking confirmation email from Groupon Malaysia within 3 working days upon filling in the inquiry form. Contact Groupon Malaysia at 03-7949 0888 from Mon – Fri: 9am – 5pm if there is no response after 3 working days. Immediately purchase your Groupon after confirmation within the next 24 hours. Failure to do so might result in losing your preferred travel dates. All bookings must be finalised by Oct 2, 2012.
Like a blunt pencil, employees may trudge through work life even though it is pointless. Today’s Groupon keeps you sharp and refreshed: you get return flights for two to Ho Chi Minh City with Vietnam Airlines and a stay for two in a Deluxe Room, inclusive of daily breakfast at Thien Thao Hotel in Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam. Choose from the following options:
- Package A, Oct 5, 2012 – Oct 8, 2012: Flights + 4D3N stay for 2 for RM1,838 (RM3,576 published rack rate) (only RM54.75 per person per night)
- Package B, Oct 12, 2012 – Oct 15, 2012: Flights + 4D3N stay for 2 for RM1,838 (RM3,576 published rack rate) (only RM54.75 per person per night)
- Package C, Oct 12, 2012 – Oct 16, 2012: Flights + 5D4N stay for 2 for RM1,738 (RM3,737 published rack rate) (only RM54.75 per person per night)
Package A: Oct 5, 2012 – Oct 8, 2012
(VN) 672R KUL/SGN, Departure: 2000hrs / Arrival 2050hrs
(VN) 673R SGN/KUL, Departure: 1515hrs / Arrival 1805hrs
Package B: Oct 12, 2012 – Oct 15, 2012
(VN) 684R KUL/SGN, Departure: 1400hrs / Arrival 1450hrs
(VN) 673R SGN/KUL, Departure: 1515hrs / Arrival 1805hrs
Package C: Oct 12, 2012 – Oct 16, 2012
(VN) 672Q KUL/SGN, Departure: 2000hrs/Arrival 2050hrs
(VN) 685Q SGN/KUL, Departure: 1010hrs/Arrival 1300hrs
- 25 sqm room
- Queen-size or twin bedding
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- International direct dial telephone
- Coffee and tea making facilities
- Mini bar
- Safe box
- Luggage rack
Backpackers, stowaways and accidental border hoppers take refuge in Thien Thao Hotel which offers temporary accommodation and respite from the outdoors. While enjoying excursions, explorers keep eyes peeled for tourist sites, historical landmarks or cultural faux pas from foreign fawns. Local cuisine maintains the wide nature of peepholes, mouths and bellies while exotic names keep tongues fully watered and worked out. Aside from self-made mental documentaries, guests may also remain at the hotel where they enjoy:
- Tour desk service
- Daily English newspaper
- Room service
- Laundry service
- Car and motorbike rental
- Interpretation service
Nearby places of interest
- War museum
- Ben Thanh market
- Opera house
- Palace of Reunification
- Dragon House
- Cathedral Notre-Dame de Paris
- Dam Sen Water Park
- Nguyen Dinh Chieu shopping street
Check out WikiTravel for more things to do and places to visit around Ho Chi Minh City.
Phone: +84 8 3929 1440
Facebook: Thien Thao Hotel
We loved the location. Very lively, safe and away from the backpacker district yet close enough to the major sights. It's only a short/cheap taxi ride or about 20 - 30 minutes walk to district 1. There are tons of great places to eat at on the same street & in the vicinity. It's also convenient because there's a Maximart, another large grocery store, ATM and other stores minutes away. – Dec 3, 2011
Great great staff, very kind, speaks good english, and they really trying to make your stay comfortable as possible!!! The rooms are very clean, great bed, fridge, Flat TV, AC, and free WiFi Internet! And there is a Boiler to make hot Water in the Room as well! – Nov 17, 2011
– Florian R
The service is always excellent, the rooms clean and well sized and the breakfast sets you up for the day. Kevin and his staff will help you in every way they can, from extending visas to hiring mopeds. It is a short (somewhat crazy) moped or (cheap) taxi ride to District 1, giving you the opportunity to see some more of Saigon en-route. – Nov 5, 2011