[Up to 53% Off] Koh Samui: Stay for 2 at The Sundays Sanctuary Resort & Spa. 3D2N (RM179) / 4D3N (RM259) / 5D4N (RM329). From RM41.13 per person per night. Limited Groupons
- Tranquil 3-star boutique resort in Koh Samui, Thailand with scenic mountain views.
- Package 2 and 3 includes 1-hr Thai massage for 2 people.
- Enjoy the swimming pool or spa and massage facilities.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in rooms and restaurant.
- 10-minute walking distance from ferry terminal to Koh Phangan island.
- Firefly flies to Koh Samui once daily (to be purchased separately).
- Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- Stay period: Mar 16, 2012 – Jul 31, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between: Mar 2, 2012 – Jul 14, 2012.
- Min. 7 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Amendments must be made at least 5 days prior to confirmed booking date.
- May buy and use many. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- Max. 3 adults OR 2 adults + 1 child aged 12 and below per room. 3rd adult is subject to additional charges.
- Rate is inclusive of applicable taxes and service charges.
- Printed voucher required at check-in.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- 1-hour Thai massage for 2 people worth THB2,400 (for Packages 2 and 3 only).
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Airport transfer
- Transportation to Koh Samui, Thailand
ADD-ONS (payable to hotel):
- Extra bed without breakfast: THB200 per person per night.
- Airport transfer: THB200 per person per way
HOW TO BOOK (book early to avoid disappointment):
1. Call +66 81 829 9045 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your:
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon
are advised to call +66 81 82 99045 or email The Sundays Sanctuary Resort
& Spa at email@example.com
to check on availability of
preferred travel dates before purchasing this Groupon and travel tickets to Koh
Samui, Thailand. Bookings must be made by Jul
While tuning out the world with noise-reduction earphones is an option, its proponents are often bogged by ear wax, bed hair and missing out on free cake alerts. Today’s Groupon silences without ignorance with a stay for two at The Sundays Sanctuary Resort & Spa in Koh Samui, Thailand. Choose from:
- For RM179, you get a 3D2N stay for 2 (RM347 published rack rate)
- For RM259, you get a 4D3N stay for 2 + 1-hour Thai massage (RM521 published rack rate)
- For RM329, you get a 5D4N stay for 2 + 1-hour Thai massage (RM695 published rack rate)
Standard Room (Mountain View)
- 1 King-sized bed / 2 single beds
- Private terrace with mountain view
- Bathroom with bath tub
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- TV with DVD player
- Bedding with 100% cotton sheets
- Mini bar and refrigerator
- Coffee / tea making facilities
Amidst tranquil flora and mountains worthy of postcards, weary travellers recharge batteries within abodes replete with pure cotton bedding that absorbs weary and distant snores. Guests who purchase package two or three also enjoy a one-hour Thai massage for two though close replications may be sought through video streaming via complimentary internet or DVD rentals. A mere 10-minute walking distance to ferries that traverse to Koh Phangan’s island, the resort also offers alternatives adventures such as:
- Swimming pool
- Spa and massage facilities
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in restaurants
- DVD library with free rentals
Nearby places of interest
- Grandfather and grandmother beach rocks
- Angthong national marine park
- Samui aquarium and tiger zoo
- 12m Big Buddha statue
- Butterfly garden
- Elephant rides
- Chaweng lake
- Khao Hua Jook pagoda
Phone: +66 81 829 9045
The swimming pool is big and clean and we have the whole pool almost all by ourself as again, we noticed not many people were around. Such a shame but still, its an oasis of calmness and I was definitely grateful of that. The ground is also lusciously green with loads of greeneries and floating in the water shaded by coconut trees, it was a bliss. - Jun 29, 2010
Clean, Spacious and nicely decorated rooms. Very quiet area, good for romantic settings and some rest. Cold and clean swimming pool, cleaned very often. Staff is nice and patient. We had a great time here!! - Aug 2, 2011
Resort itself is great. Grounds are very beautiful and well maintained, rooms are big, clean and well decorated. The pool is very nice as well. – Jun 14, 2011