[Up to 38% Off] Terengganu: Stay for 2 at The Royale Aryani Terengganu + Daily Breakfast. Choose 2D1N (RM350) / 3D2N (RM670)/ 4D3N (RM970). From RM161.70 per person per night
- Hotel with private villas located on a beach in Merang, Terengganu.
- Tasteful décor of artefacts, collections, and handmade handicrafts of Malay culture.
- Various shopping and sightseeing spots nearby.
- Swimming pool, spa, meeting room, and more.
- Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- Click here to see our travel guide.
- Valid for Malaysian and Singaporean citizens or residents only.
- Stay period: Jul 28, 2012 – Oct 31, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Jul 17, 2012 – Oct 24, 2012.
- Min. 7 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Amendments must be made at least 3 days prior to confirmed booking date.
- May buy and use many. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- Max. 3 adults OR 2 adults and 2 children aged 11 and below per room. 3rd adult guest subject to additional charges.
- Rate is inclusive of applicable taxes and service charges.
- Printed Groupon voucher required at check-in.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Halal breakfast for 2 people.
- 20% off on food and beverage and spa services.
- 25% off rack rate on next visit.
DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Airport transfer.
- Transportation to Terengganu.
ADD-ONS (payable to hotel)
- Extra bed with breakfast for guest aged 12 and above: RM65 per person per night.
- Stay without bed and breakfast for max. 1 guest aged 11 and below: Free.
- Stay extension with breakfast: 25% Off rack rate of the day.
- For guest aged 13 and above: RM25 per meal per person.
- For child aged 6 – 12 years old: RM17 per meal per person.
- For child aged 5 and below: Free.
HOW TO BOOK (book early to avoid disappointment)
- Contact number
- Email address
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon
Customers are advised to email The Royale Aryani Terengganu at both email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org to check on availability of preferred travel dates before purchasing this Groupon and travel tickets to Terengganu. All bookings must be made by Oct 24, 2012.
Sleeping on beaches often invite sweet dreams, restful slumber, and generous coins from passers-by. Today’s Groupon thwarts public piggy banks with a stay for two in a Deluxe Villa, inclusive of daily breakfast at The Royale Aryani Terengganu in Merang, Terengganu. Choose from the following options:
- 2D1N stay for 2 for RM350 (RM522 published rack rate) (only RM175 per person per night)
- 3D2N stay for 2 for RM670 (RM1,044 published rack rate) (only RM167.50 per person per night)
- 4D3N stay for 2 for RM970 (RM1,566 published rack rate) (only RM161.70 per person per night)
- 26 sqm room
- King-sized or twin bedding
- Private balcony
- Private bathroom
- Television with satellite channels
- International direct dial telephone
- Ironing facilities
- Coffee and tea making facilities
- Mini bar
Set by a tranquil beach of Terengganu, the hotel weaves traditional Malay charms into nooks and crannies as travellers set sights on gold threaded songket, wooden carvings, woven mats, and swaying coconut trees. Leave urban stresses and bosses behind while guests splash in swimming pools, stroll on nearby sandy beaches, and listen to faint siren calls. Should the lure of landed excursions prove to be strong, vacationing vagabonds may venture to cascading waterfalls and other neighbouring places of interest such as:
- Restaurant and coffee shop
- Outdoor swimming pool and Jacuzzi
- Traditional massage
- Private beach
- Car park
- Valet service
- Tour information
- Bicycle and luxury boat rental
- Laundry and dry cleaning service
- Airport transfer service
- Meeting facilities
- Safety deposit box
Nearby places of interest
- Day trip to Redang Island
- Kuala Terengganu
- Lake Kenyir
- Pulau Duyung
- Seberang Takir village
- Bazaars and markets
Check out more things to do and places to visit around Merang at Virtual Tourist and WikiTravel.
Lake Kenyir (source: Tourism Malaysia)
Redang Island (source: Tourism Malaysia)
Pasar Payang (source: Tourism Malaysia)
Keropok Lekor (source: Tourism Malaysia)
Laksam (source: Tourism Malaysia)
The deco of the room was tastefully done in Malay Kampung style. The toilet was clean with fresh white large towels. In front of the villa you have the beach all to yourself. Desert is served in your room at tea time. Day trips can be made from the jetty nearby which takes about 1/2 hour by boat. We had a very pleasant 2 night stay and a good getaway from the hustle and bustle of city life. – Jul 22, 2011
There are a couple of things I like about Aryani. For one, you get to experience the rustic charm of a heritage village as the rooms are designed to showcase the old traditional Malay homes. The rooms are well furnished. Sure, it's not that well maintained but it didn't really bother us at all. It's comfortable and cozy. Everything in the room works fine and the super king size bed was big enough to fit 2 adults and 2 children comfortably. – Jun 25, 2012
– Alvin Y
If you want to rest and have a calm stay in the nature, go there. The bungalows are beautiful, the food excellent and specially if you are interested in local food, the cook will do his best. We stayed three nights and four days, it was a wonderful stay and so relaxing. But have a car to go around, because it's a bit far from Kuala Trenganu. – Jan 20, 2011