[Up to 66% Off] Phuket: Stay for 2 at The Royal Paradise Hotel & Spa + Daily Breakfast. Choose 3D2N (RM388) / 4D3N (RM558) / 5D4N (RM688). From RM86 per person per night. Limited Groupons
- 4-star hotel located on Patong beach.
- Private balcony overlooking the Andaman sea.
- Conveniently situated near Patong’s famous nightlife, market stalls and local restaurants.
- Swimming pool, gym, Jacuzzi, and more.
- Only 15-minute drive to Phuket town.
- Valid until Oct 31, 2013. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- AirAsia flies to Phuket 11 times daily, MAS flies twice daily, and Firefly flies once daily from Penang (tickets to be purchased separately).
- Click here to see our travel guide.
- Stay period: Sep 11, 2012 – Oct 31, 2013.
- Bookings must be made between Aug 28, 2012 – Nov 28, 2012.
- Min. 10 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Amendments must be made at least 7 days prior to confirmed booking date.
- May buy and use many. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- Max. 3 adults OR 2 adults and 1 child aged 6 and below per room. 3rd guest subject to additional charges.
- Rate is inclusive of applicable taxes and service charges.
- Printed Groupon voucher required at check-in.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Superior Room (Paradise Wing) stay with daily breakfast for 2 people.
- 1x 15-minute head and shoulder massage for 2 people.
- Welcome drinks for 2 people.
- 10% off on food items at hotel’s restaurants.
- 10% off on Paradise Thai Spa therapies for 2 people.
DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Airport transfer.
- Transportation to Phuket, Thailand.
ADD-ONS (payable to hotel)
- Extra bed with breakfast for guests aged 7 and above: THB800 per person per night / THB1,000 per person per night for stays from Nov 1, 2012 – Mar 31, 2013.
- Stay with breakfast for guests aged 6 and below sharing existing bedding: THB200 per person per night.
- Upgrade to Deluxe Room (Royal Wing / Paradise Wing): THB1,000 per room per night.
- Upgrade to Superior Room (Royal Wing): THB700 per room per night.
- Return airport transfer: THB900 per car per way (max. 3 people per car per way) / THB1,300 per van per way (max. 10 people per van per way). Additional THB300 surcharge per vehicle per way for transfers after 10pm.
- Compulsory gala dinner on Dec 31, 2012:
- Guest aged 11 and above: THB3,800 per person
- Guest aged 10 and below: THB1,950 per person
- Nov 1, 2012 – Dec 19, 2012: THB1,200 per room per night.
- Dec 20, 2012 – Jan 15, 2013: THB2,200 per room per night.
- Jan 16, 2013 – Mar 31, 2013: THB1,200 per room per night.
HOW TO BOOK (book early to avoid disappointment)
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your:
- Contact number
- Email address
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon
Customers are advised to email The Royal Paradise Hotel & Spa at email@example.com to check on availability of preferred travel dates before purchasing this Groupon and travel tickets to Phuket, Thailand. All bookings must be made by Nov 28, 2012.
Adventures, like knowledge and runway models, are best sought for when out in the wild. Today’s Groupon increases possibilities with a stay for two in a Superior Room (Paradise Wing), inclusive of daily breakfast at The Royal Paradise Hotel & Spa in Phuket, Thailand. Choose from the following options:
- 3D2N stay for 2 for RM388 (RM1,006 published rack rate) (only RM97 per person per night)
- 4D3N stay for 2 for RM558 (RM1,509 published rack rate) (only RM93 per person per night)
- 5D4N stay for 2 for RM688 (RM2,012 published rack rate) (only RM86 per person per night)
Superior Room (Paradise Wing)
- 30 sqm room
- King-sized or twin bedding
- Private balcony
- Private bathroom with bathtub
- Television with cable channels
- Internet access (charges apply)
- Safety deposit box
- Coffee and tea making facilities
- Two complimentary bottles of water daily
- Mini bar
- Hair dryer
- Bathrobe, sandals and umbrella
Pilgrims and extraterrestrials seek refuge within the halls and four walls of four-star hotel conceived on the sandy planes of Patong Beach offering comfort from worldly problems and stress from conquering worlds. Cosy confines offer lazier dwellers scenic view of the Andaman Sea while outgoing holiday goers take strolls to famous hotspots brimming with market stalls, local eateries, and nocturnal locals. Should bodies tire from soaking in cultures and sunlight, guests may choose to hide away in hotel premises offering swimming pools, Jacuzzi, and other facilities like:
- Restaurants and bars
- Swimming pool
- Sauna and steamroom
- Kid’s club
- Traditional Thai massage
- Fitness centre
- Safety deposit box
- Laundry service
- Babysitting service
- Tour information
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Nearby places of interest
- Kalim, Karon and Patong beach
- Nong Harn Lake
- Pha Nga Bay
- Phuket FantaSea
- Promthep Cape
- Phi Phi and James Bond island
- Snorkelling and scuba diving
- Muay Thai boxing
- River cruise
- Fishing trips
- Street shopping
- Various clubs and bars
Facebook: The Royal Paradise Hotel & Spa
James Bond island
The pool is the best part. It's huge and has various levels. You can chill in a corner or swim it out. The breakfast was a huge spread but we thought it was alright. The elevator is also one of interesting parts. We counted in seconds every time we waited for the elevator. It was super quick :) – Jun 1, 2012.
It is located in the centre of Patong Beach with all sounding shopping places and restaurants. In front of the hotel there are few almost identical terrace type of rooms with restaurants, massage parlors, bars etc. You would need to walk 2-3 minutes to get to the main street. I think it is worth it as it somehow hide itself off the main street noise but still maintain the most easy ways to get to the town centre. There are other small hotels around but none of them has as big greenery ambiance as this hotel. – Feb 3, 2012.
Spa & massage experience was definitely the best in Thailand! Proffesional masseurs and relaxing atmosphere makes you feel reborn after the treatment. – Jul 9, 2012.