[Up to 66% Off] Off Phuket: Stay for 2 at The Paradise Koh Yao + Snorkelling + Daily Buffet Breakfast + Return Airport Transfer + Massage + Yoga. Choose 3D2N (RM1,188) / 4D3N (RM1,588) / 5D4N (RM1,988). From RM248.50 per person per night
- Idyllic hotel stay located in the hidden paradise of Koh Yao Noi at Phang Nga Bay, Thailand.
- Includes daily snorkelling, daily buffet breakfast and speedboat transportation into the island.
- Various sightseeing spots and water sports nearby.
- Private beach, outdoor pool, meeting facilities, and more.
- Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- AirAsia flies to Phuket 11 times daily, MAS flies twice daily, while Firefly flies once daily from Penang (tickets to be purchased separately).
- Click here to see our travel guide.
- Stay period: Sep 15, 2012 – Dec 23, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Aug 9, 2012 – Oct 24, 2012.
- Min. 10 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Amendments must be made at least 7 days prior to confirmed booking date.
- May buy and use many. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- Max. 3 adults OR 2 adults and 1 child aged 11 and below per room. 3rd guest subject to additional charges.
- Rate is inclusive of applicable taxes and service charges.
- Printed Groupon voucher required at check-in.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Jaccuzzi Studio stay with daily buffet breakfast for 2 people.
- Return airport transfer from Phuket International Airport to Yachy Haven Marina, and return sea transfer with speedboat for 2 people (for flights arriving between 6am – 4pm only, and flight departures between 12pm – 6pm only).
- Daily snorkelling at Koh Pak Pia for 2 people.
- Half-day guided jungle trekking tour for 2 people (for 5D4N package only).
- One-time 1-hour massage for 2 people.
- One-time 1-hour yoga session for 2 people.
- Welcome drinks for 2 people.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Complimentary usage of herbal steam and plunge pool at spa.
- Daily morning meditation.
- 20% off spa treatments.
DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Transportation to Phuket, Thailand.
ADD-ONS (payable to hotel)
- Extra bed with breakfast for guests aged 12 and above: THB1,000 per person per night.
- Extra bed with breakfast for child (4 – 11 years old): THB600 per person per night.
- Stay without extra bed with breakfast for child (4 – 11 years old): THB400 per person per night.
- Nov 1, 2012 – Dec 23, 2012: THB2,200 per room per night.
HOW TO BOOK (book early to avoid disappointment)
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your:
- Contact number
- Email address
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Flight details
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon
Customers are advised to email The Paradise Koh Yao at email@example.com to check on availability of preferred travel dates before purchasing this Groupon and travel tickets to Phuket, Thailand. All bookings must be made by Oct 24, 2012.
Private beaches and indoor Jacuzzis demonstrate opulent luxury, much like buying every bar patron a drink and every stray dog an owner. Today’s Groupon bonds with Mother Nature’s creations with stay for two in a Jacuzzi Studio, inclusive of daily snorkelling, daily buffet breakfast, return airport and sea transfer, massage, and more at The Paradise Koh Yao in Phang Nga Bay, Thailand. Choose from the following options:
- 3D2N stay for 2 for RM1,188 (RM2,941 published rack rate) (only RM297 per person per night)
- 4D3N stay for 2 for RM1,588 (RM4,412 published rack rate) (only RM264.70 per person per night)
- 5D4N stay for 2 for RM1,988 (RM5,883 published rack rate) (only RM248.50 per person per night)
- 56 sqm room
- King-sized bedding and day bed
- Private jacuzzi
- Private semi-outdoor bathroom
- Open living area
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Complimentary bottled water (replenished daily or upon request)
- Television with satellite channels and mini stereo
- International direct dial telephone
- International electrical outlets
- Coffee and tea making facilities
- Safety deposit box
- Mini bar
- Laundry service
- Wakeup service
Hidden away in an island paradise, the hotel replaces suits and suitcases with sunny hats and sunglasses as beach-goers laze on private beaches, day beds, and giant sandcastles. Largely untouched tropical forests and limestone rock formations extend across horizons before wayfarers retire to bubbling indoor Jacuzzis or quiet daydreams. When daylight gives way to stunning twilights, travellers may enjoy fruit shakes and cold beers by the pool bar or dine among palm trees on open beaches while utilising other hotel facilities like:
- Bar and restaurant
- Outdoor pool
- Children’s pools
- Yoga and spa
- Bicycle rental
- Safety deposit box
- Laundry and dry cleaning service
- Babysitting service
- Business centre
- Meeting facilities
Nearby places of interest
- Swimming and snorkelling on east beach
- Scuba diving
- Rock climbing
- Kayaking through Phang Nga Bay
a wonderful hotel. we decided to take a break from the traveller route and visit koh yao - such a good idea. the paradise is just that - paradise. great food, good service, not overpriced western food but great quality and priced thai fayre. really enjoyed it, and the pool was idyllic. the extra few euros for the private jacuzzi was well worth it – May 11, 2012
the resort itself was perfect. seculed, romantic, friendly. The people we met amazing, only eating our evening meal once on our own! The staff most friendly, good at their jobs. We recommomend Paradise to couples and singles looking to chill out. There is plenty to do, massage, yoga[ if your into it] or little to do as you like. – Jul 24, 2012
The rooms are luxurious and rustic at the same time - if that makes sense. They are big and comfortable - two bathrooms - one outside one which really does make you feel like you are in the jungle - lots of random animals around the resort! – Apr 17, 2012
– James C