[Up to 59% Off] Kota Kinabalu: Stay for 2 at 5-Star The Pacific Sutera Hotel + Daily Buffet Breakfast. From RM286 per night
- Luxurious 5-star hotel in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah.
- Surrounded by tropical islands (Manukan, Sapi and Memutik Islands).
- Includes welcome cocktails for 2 people.
- Complimentary 15-minute foot or neck and shoulder massage for 2.
- 27-hole championship golf course.
- Swimming pool, fitness centre, bowling centre and more.
- 'Buy 1, get 1 free' for selected treatments at Body Senses by Mandara Spa.
- Only 10-min drive from Kota Kinabalu International Airport.
- Combine Groupons for extended stay.
- Stay period: Feb 19, 2012 – Jun 30, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between: Feb 1, 2012 – Jun 23, 2012.
- Min. 7 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Amendments may not be made upon confirmation of booking dates.
- May buy and use many. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- Max. 2 adults + 1 child aged 10 and below per room.
- Credit card guarantee required for booking purposes.
- Breakfast is Halal.
- Rate is inclusive of applicable taxes and service charges.
- Printed voucher required at check-in.
- Not valid for customers with existing reservations.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Daily breakfast for 2 people.
- Welcome cocktails for 2 people at Jugs Sports Bar.
- 15-minute foot or neck and shoulder massage for 2 people (3 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability).
- 'Buy 1, get 1 free' on selected spa treatments (3 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability).
- 15% off on all food and beverages at hotel restaurants and bars.
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Airport transfer.
- Transportation to Kota Kinabalu, Sabah.
ADD-ONS (payable to hotel):
- Extra bed with breakfast: USD60 per night.
- Extra breakfast for child aged 10 and below: RM26 per meal.
- March 2, 2012 – March 3, 2012
- June 1, 2012 – June 3, 2012
HOW TO BOOK (book early to avoid disappointment):
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your:
- Contact details
- Credit card details for (card number & expiry date)
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon
Customers are advised to call 08-830 3088 or email The Pacific Sutera Hotel at email@example.com to check on availability of preferred travel dates before purchasing this Groupon and travel tickets to Kota Kinabalu, Sabah. All bookings must be made by Jun 23, 2012.
Like winter, bosses are often cold and unyielding. Dodge seasonal woes with today’s Groupon: you get a stay for two in a Deluxe Sea View Room, inclusive of buffet breakfast at The Pacific Sutera Hotel in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah. Choose from the following options:
- For RM349 you get a 2D1N stay for 2 + buffet breakfast (RM696 published rack rate)
- For RM659, you get a 3D2N stay for 2 + daily buffet breakfast (RM1,384 published rack rate)
- For RM859, you get a 4D3N stay for 2 + daily buffet breakfast (RM2,076 published rack rate)
Deluxe Sea View Room
- 33 sqm room
- King-size bed
- Private balcony
- Private bathroom with shower and separate tub
- Premium toiletries
- Bathrobe and slippers
- Broadband Internet via LAN
- Television with satellite channels
- In-house movies
- International direct dial telephone
- Coffee and tea making facilities
- Mini fridge
- In-room safe
- Writing desk
- Non-smoking rooms (upon request)
- Handicapped-friendly rooms (limited and upon request)
by the natural beauty of tropical islands on the South China Sea,
rooms offer sanctuary from the likes of rain or marauding pelican surfers. Convenient
comforts ensure guests transform into couch or bed potatoes, leaving rooms in
search of food or fresh air. Utilising free shuttle services, patrons may also
visit the city centre for new experiences and gastronomic surprises or simply
ride around to the bemusement of drivers. Weary explorers may retreat to the
confines of the hotel, enjoying a wide range of recreational activities and
facilities such as:
- Club lounge
- Restaurants and bars
- Olympic-size swimming pool
- Kids and fun pools
- Pool bar
- 27-hole championship golf course
- 41-bay, two-tiered driving range
- Covered / outdoor tennis courts
- Badminton and squash courts
- 12-lane bowling centre
- Billiards room
- International spa
- 100-seat movie theatre cum auditorium
- Kiddie club
- Fitness centre
- Convenience store
- Limousine store
- Shuttle service within resort and to the city
- Handicapped facilities
- Business centre
Nearby places of interest
- Snorkeling and scuba diving
- 1Borneo Hypermall
- Atkinson Clock Tower
- Sabah State Museum
- Lok Kawi Wildlife Park
- Mosopiad Cultural Village
- Flipino Market
- Gaya Street
Check out WikiTravel for more things to do in Kota Kinabalu.
excellent hotel,friendly efficient staff,its really 3 hotels in one area transport provided for downtown trips,24 hrs restaurants with a swimming pool & golf,rooms are a good size as are the bathrooms,also a business ctr is available.a bit out of the city centre but its only a 10-15 min ride in – Nov 17, 2011.
i stayed 3 nite at this hotel and was happy with the facilties offered to the guests, indoor and outdoor activities. it was raining heavily on 2nd nite and we found out kiddies club at Magellan sutera that great place for the children. From the beach, swimming pool, food, the location.everything was memorable to us! – Nov 6, 2011.
– juhanis b
Having read recent reviews I did wonder what to expect people seem to love it or hate it !! Anyway I liked it .Staff were excellent. I stayed in the pacific club which is worth the extra,The rooms are large and spacious with a great view of the sea.Food is up to 5* so just go and enjoy. – Nov 1, 2011.