[Up to 60% Off] Lumut: Stay for 2 at The Orient Star Resort Lumut + Daily Buffet Breakfast. Choose 2D1N (RM150) / 3D2N (RM290) / 4D3N (RM420). From RM70 per person per night
- Hotel located on the coast of Lumut, Perak.
- Various eating spots and beach attractions nearby.
- Private beach, swimming pool, fitness centre, meeting facilities, and more.
- Valid until Dec 31, 2012. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- Stay period: Aug 7, 2012 – Dec 31, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Jul 28, 2012 – Aug 31, 2012.
- Min. 7 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Amendments must be made at least 3 days prior to confirmed booking date.
- In the event of unavailability, customers will be informed min. 7 days prior to check-in date.
- May buy and use many. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- Max. 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child aged 11 and below per room. 3rd adult guest subject to additional charges.
- Rate is inclusive of applicable taxes and service charges.
- Printed Groupon voucher required at check-in.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Daily Halal buffet breakfast for 2 people.
- Complimentary upgrade to Deluxe Room (subject to availability).
- 10% off on food and beverages (not including alcoholic beverages).
DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Airport transfer.
- Transportation to Lumut, Perak.
ADD-ONS (payable to hotel)
- Stay extension with breakfast: RM180 per room per night.
- Extra bed with breakfast for guests aged 12 and above: RM45 per person per night.
- Buffet breakfast:
- Adult: RM18 per per person per day
- Child aged 11 and below: RM15 per child per day
- Eve of public holidays, public holidays, and Malaysian school holidays: RM50 per room per night.
HOW TO BOOK (book early to avoid disappointment)
Call 05-683 3800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your:
- Contact number
- Email address
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon
Customers are advised to call 05-683 3800 or email The Orient Star Resort Lumut at email@example.com to check on availability of preferred travel dates before purchasing this Groupon and travel tickets to Lumut, Perak. All bookings must be made by Aug 31, 2012.
When visiting local attractions it is obligatory to take too many pictures, pose with awkward smiles and risk cameras for family pictures that will never be seen again. Today’s Groupon provides photo opportunities with stay for two in a Superior Room at The Orient Star Resort Lumut with daily buffet breakfast in Lumut, Perak. Choose from the following options:
- 2D1N stay for 2 for RM150 (RM350 published rack rate) (only RM75 per person per night)
- 3D2N stay for 2 for RM290 (RM700 published rack rate) (only RM72.50 per person per night)
- 4D3N stay for 2 for RM420 (RM1,050 published rack rate) (only RM70 per person per night)
- 200 sqft room
- Private balcony or terrace
- Double or twin bedding
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Television with satellite and cable channels
- Coffee and tea making facilities
- Complimentary bottled water
- Mini bar
- Daily newspaper
Time off daily work schedules are best spent on getaway hotel stays in the coast of Lumut, enjoying precocious sunsets, people watching and catching up with backdated sleep. See hotel exteriors at various eateries or nearby beach attractions where one can snorkel in shallow seas and build sand castles to rule over sandy planes. Long excursions outdoors may be compensated by splashing in pools, relieving guilt in gyms and playing games in meeting rooms.
- Restaurant and bar
- Private beach
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Fitness centre
- Water sports
- Tour services
- Airport transfer
- Bicycle rental
- Laundry services
- Meeting facilities
Nearby places of interest
- The Royal Malaysian Navy Base
- Teluk Batik Beach and Snorkelling Park
- Cruise to Pulau Pangkor
- Waterfront Promenade
- Lumut Town
- Taman Paya Bakau
- Various local restaurants
Teluk Batik Beach (source: Perak Tourism)
Waterfront Promenade (source: Perak Tourism)
Lumut town (source: Perak Tourism)
Taman Paya Bakau (source: Perak Tourism)
Check out more things to do and places to visit around Lumut at Virtual Tourist.
Phone: 05-683 3800
Facebook: The Orient Star Resort Lumut
the hotel locate at very good location where it is walking distance to lumut town and lumut jetty for ferry to pangkor island. the hotel has great swimming pool which are cover with the the hotel buiding shadow which is great spot for swimming without expose to the hot sun. the view from the room toward the sea view are fantastic especially during the sunset. – Jun 4, 2012
– Too S.
Staff are friendly and helpful, everything worked in the room. Breakfast was a little limited in choice, but adequate. The location is pleasant, the back entrance to the hotel leading to the small beach with quite a spectacular view over the river mouth. – Apr 20, 2012
– Gregory B.
the hotel is very comfortable and the view is nice. – Jul 9, 2012
– Norzian A.