[Up to 70% Off] Krabi, Thailand: 3D2N / 4D3N / 5D4N Stay for 2 at 4-star The Lanta Resort + Buffet Breakfast from RM279. Limited Groupons
- 4-star hotel in Krabi, Thailand.
- Each room comes with private terrace.
- Quiet and relaxed location.
- Arrangements can be made for scuba diving, snorkelling, canoeing and more.
- Plenty of tourist attractions nearby.
- Stay period: Jan 16, 2012 – Oct 31, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Dec 16, 2011 – Apr 30, 2012.
- Min. 7 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- No amendments allowed after confirmation of booking.
- Max. 3 adults OR 2 adults + 2 children aged 11 and below per room (3rd guest aged above 12 subject to add-on charges. See below)
- May buy and use many. Vouchers cannot be combined.
- Rate is inclusive of applicable taxes and service charges.
- Printed voucher required at check-in.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Daily buffet breakfast for 2 (Halal).
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Transportation to Krabi, Thailand.
- Airport transfer.
ADD-ONS (payable to hotel):
- Additional breakfast for child aged 11 and below: 250 baht per person.
- 3rd guest aged 12 and above subject to 700 baht extra bed charge per night inclusive of breakfast.
- Airport / hotel return transfer via van (min. 2 people): 1,200 baht per person per way.
- Jan 16, 2012 – Apr 30, 2012: 1,150 baht per room per night.
HOW TO BOOK (book early to avoid disappointment):
Call +66 (0) 86 475 3600 or email email@example.com with your:
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attachment of Groupon
Customers are advised to call +66 (0) 86 475 3600 or email The Lanta Resort at firstname.lastname@example.org to check on availability of preferred travel dates before purchasing this Groupon and travel tickets to Krabi, Thailand. All bookings must be made by Apr 30, 2012.
Travelling long hours to tourist getaways is full of hassle and worry, but the end result makes it all worthwhile, much like applying for citizenship or taking a laxative. Today’s Groupon gives you another reason to run away with a stay in a Superior Room at 4-star The Lanta Resort in Krabi, Thailand. Choose from following:
- For RM279, you get a 3D2N stay for 2 in a Superior Room + Breakfast (RM793 published rack rate)
- For RM379, you get a 4D3N stay for 2 in a Superior Room + Breakfast (RM1,190 published rack rate)
- For RM479, you get a 5D4N stay for 2 in a Superior Room + Breakfast (RM1,586 published rack rate)
- 36.7 sqm room
- Double or twin bedding
- Private bathroom
- Air-conditioning with individual control
- International direct dial telephone
- Television with satellite channels
- Fully stocked mini-bar
- Private terrace / balcony with chairs
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
Sheltering tourists from the sun, wind and marauding seagulls, The Lanta Resort houses those looking for a more serene getaway from the urban jungle. Swimming pools provide alternatives for sufferers of salt allergies while the hotel can also arrange activities like scuba diving, snorkelling, canoeing, fishing and pin-the-tail on the bellboy. Exploring Ko Phi Phi’s less famous sibling, travellers discover the offerings of Ko Lanta, with a wide range of sights and sounds to mesmerise the human senses. Individuals in favour of loitering may remain at the hotel where they enjoy:
- Broadband Internet (surcharge)
- Car park
- Tour services
- Conference and meeting facilities
- Swimming pool
- Airport transfer service
- Doctor on call
- CCTV and 24-hour security
- Safe deposit box at reception
- Arrangements for scuba diving, snorkelling, fishing, canoeing and more
Nearby places of interest
- Lanta Old Town
- Ban Saladan
- Sea-gypsy village
- Klong Dao beach
- Ko Lanta National Park
- Scuba diving and snorkelling
Airport / hotel return transfers may be arranged at 1,200 baht per person. Customers may extend their stay at 2,300 baht per room per night during off-peak season and at 4,700 baht per room per night during peak season.
- AirAsia offers daily flights to Krabi
- Firefly offers daily flights to Koh Samui
- MAS and Thai Airways fly to Krabi via Bangkok
Phone: +66 (0) 86 475 3600
Photos of Lanta Resort:
Photos of attraction in Krabi:
The location is at the end of one of Koh Lanta's beaches which means it is quiet and there aren't hordes of people passing by, it also means you can walk out and sample other places to eat, bathe and the beach is ideal for morning and evening walks. It is not too far into the main tourist area. – Apr 11, 2011
Still unclear? Discuss this discount
The hotel area was very clean and nice and also very quiet. Perfect for relaxation! Breakfast was superb and staff was great. I have nothing to complain about and would definately stay here again if i return to Koh Lanta. – Feb 1, 2010