[40% Off] Langkawi: 3D2N Garden Villa Stay at Award-Winning The Frangipani Langkawi Resort & Spa for 2 People + Daily Buffet Breakfast + 60-min Body Massage + 60-min Antioxidant Sauna Session for RM1,138 instead of RM1,900
- 4-star beach resort located along Cenang beach, Langkawi.
- Inclusive of daily buffet breakfast, 60-minute full-body massage and 60-minute antioxidant sauna session.
- Voted top 25 Travellers’ Choice 2012 by TripAdvisor.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access.
- Close proximity to duty-free shopping, eating and cultural sites.
- Winner of the ASEAN Green Hotel Award by Malaysia’s Minister of Tourism and other awards.
- Valid till Nov 30, 2012. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- AirAsia flies to Langkawi 9 times daily, MAS flies 5 times daily from Kuala Lumpur, and Firefly flies 3 times daily from Kuala Lumpur and twice daily from Penang.
- Stay period: Apr 17, 2012 – Nov 30, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between: Apr 5, 2012 – Nov 20, 2012.
- Min. 10 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Amendments must be made at least 7 days prior to confirmed booking date.
- May buy and use many. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- Max. 3 adults OR 2 adults + 1 child aged 12 and below per room.
- 3rd guest subject to additional charges.
- Rate is inclusive of applicable taxes and service charges.
- Printed voucher required at check-in.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Daily Halal buffet breakfast for 2
- Welcome drinks for 2
- 60-minute full body massage for 2
- 60-minute antioxidant sauna session for 2
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Transportation to Langkawi
ADD-ONS (payable to hotel):
- Extra bed with breakfast for guests aged 13 and above: RM122 per person per night
- Extra bed with breakfast for guests aged 12 and below: RM110 per room per night
- Stay extension + breakfast: RM380 per room per night
- Airport transfer: RM70 per car per way (max. 2 adults and 1 child per car) / RM90 per van per way (3 adults and above)
BLACK OUT PERIOD:
- School holidays
- Public holidays
- LIMA 2012
HOW TO BOOK (book early to avoid disappointment):
Call 04-952 0000 or email email@example.com with your:
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attachment of Groupon
Customers are advised to call 04-952 0000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to check on availability of preferred travel dates before purchasing this Groupon and travel tickets to Langkawi. Bookings must be made by Nov 20, 2012.
According to the internet, holidaying is the most popular past time among young adults today, followed by eating, sleeping and discovering unknown facts on the internet. Ponder over reality with today’s Groupon: for RM1,138, you get a 3-day, 2-night stay for two at The Frangipani Langkawi Resort & Spa in Langkawi with daily buffet breakfast, a 60-minute full-body massage and a 60-minute antioxidant sauna session (RM1,900 value).
- Room size: 53 sqm
- 1 king-sized bed / 2 super single beds
- Individually controlled air-conditioning and ceiling fan
- Private terrace / balcony
- Bathtub and outdoor shower
- Television with local and selected satellite channels
- IDD telephone
- Mini-refrigerator (mini-bar upon request)
- Electronic in-room safe
- Coffee & tea making facility
- Hair dryer
- Writing desk
- Luggage rack
- Daily complimentary mineral water
- Bathrobes, slippers, hair dryer and complimentary toiletries
- Iron/ironing board (available upon request)
Situated along sandy beaches and the sky, luxurious lodgings play host to guests, luring them in with the promise of cable channels, free internet, pristine beaches, and exhilarating water sports. Kick off sunny mornings with daily buffet breakfasts, while bodies enjoy 60-minute massages and anti-oxidising sauna sessions. While not soaking away in the waves of heated waters, beach goers may relax along golden sands or venture out to town for duty-free shopping or window shopping.
- Frangipani spa
- Wi-Fi access at lobby and restaurant
- Duty-free convenience shop
- Mini Library
- Tour desk
- Foreign currency exchange
- Airport transfer and car rental
- Laundry service
- Safety deposit box (reception area)
- Car park
- Room service (from 7.30am – 11pm)
- Banquet / meeting facilities (up to 100 people)
- Doctor on call
- Baby-sitting service (available upon request)
- Beach volleyball
Eagle watching and mangrove tour.
Nearby places of interest
- Cenang beach
- Tengah beach
- Kuah town
- Underwater World Langkawi
- Air Hangat Village
- Tanjung Rhu
- Taman Buaya Langkawi (Langkawi Crocodile Farm)
- Makam Mahsuri
- Tasik Dayang Bunting
- Pulau Singa Besar
- Pulau Payar Marine Park
Phone: 04-952 0000
Ok rooms are basic but clean and perfectly adequate! The location is the key to this resort-far enough away from cenang beach so you don't have to smell the petrol from the landrovers and motorbikes whizzing up and down or dodge the parasails taking off or landing, and within easy walking distance of some of the best restaurants on the island. Pool is also a must in langkawi if you don't like jelly fish! Breakfast was a good selection and filled us up till dinner. Overall a very pretty resort with a laid back hippy feel. Would happily return. – Mar 25, 2012
Strongly recommend Frangipani. This is the first hotel ever that greated us by our namnes when checking-in, "Hi you must be the X family". Mighty beach, several pools, peaceful, very nice breakfastbuffet with seaview and a very well developed eco-concept. Try the eco-walk and learn more about it as a hotel-guide shows you around the area. They gave us much more help then we could possibly expect when helping us to get to the hospital when our son had an accident as well. All staff were friendly, cleaning done with great care. – Mar 5, 2012
– Jeanette L
Ask a Question
a great place to stay, beautiful setting on the beach, wonderfull sunsets, lovely swimming pools and great beach. Really appreciated the general manager"geoffrey" coming most days to talk to us and other fellow residents. its really good the eco friendly practises that they follow, we were very impressed. we also were very impressed with the friendliness and happiness of all the staff, never experienced this before "anywhere". thoroughly enjoyed our holiday. – Feb 18, 2012