[Up to 59% Off] Chiang Mai, Thailand: Stay for 2 at 4-star The Empress Hotel Chiang Mai + Daily Buffet Breakfast. 3D2N (RM299) / 4D3N (RM429) / 4D3N + 1 Meal (RM499). Limited Groupons
- 4-star hotel located at the heart of Chiang Mai.
- Various cultural, shopping and eating sites nearby.
- Free shuttle to popular Night Bazaar.
- Swimming pool, gym, massage parlour and more.
- Only 15-min drive from Chiang Mai International Airport.
- Combine Groupons for extended stay.
- Stay period: Feb 26, 2012 – Oct 31, 2012
- Bookings must be made between: Feb 3, 2012 – Oct 24, 2012.
- Min. 7 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Amendments must be made at least 5 days prior to confirmed booking date.
- May buy and use many. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- Max. 3 adults OR 2 adults and 2 children aged 11 and below per room. 3rd or 4th guests aged 4 and below may share existing bedding for no extra charge with complimentary breakfasts.
- Rate is inclusive of applicable taxes and service charges.
- Printed voucher required at check-in.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Daily buffet breakfast for 2 people.
- Package C: 1 dinner at Chao Nang Restaurant OR dim sum lunch at Panda Palace.
- Welcome drinks for 2 people.
- Return shuttle to night market upon request.
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Airport transfer.
- Transportation to Chiang Mai, Thailand.
ADD-ONS (payable to hotel):
- Extra bed with breakfast (3rd guests aged 12 and above): THB 600 per person per night.
- Extra bed with breakfast (3rd or 4th guests aged 5 – 11): THB 400 per person per night.
- Breakfast without extra bed (3rd or 4th guests aged 5 – 11): THB 150 per person per night.
- Stay extension with breakfast: THB 1,600 per room per night.
- Return airport transfer (max. 8 people per car): THB 90 per person per way.
- Feb 26, 2012 – Apr 15, 2012: THB 500 per room per night
HOW TO BOOK (book early to avoid disappointment):
Call (66-53) 253 199 / (66-53) 270 240 or email email@example.com with your:
- Contact number
- Email address
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon
Customers are advised to call (66-53) 253 199 / (66-53) 270 240 or email The Empress Hotel Chiang Mai at firstname.lastname@example.org to check on
availability of preferred travel dates before purchasing this Groupon and
travel tickets to Chiang Mai, Thailand. All bookings must be made by Oct 24, 2012.
Romantic relationships journey through several rights of passage including couple clothing purchase, finishing each other’s sentences and meeting the parents. Today’s Groupon offers a corny cop out with stays for two in a Deluxe Room, inclusive of daily buffet breakfast at 4-star The Empress Hotel Chiang Mai in Chiang Mai, Thailand. Choose from the following options:
- Package A: RM299, for a 3D2N stay for 2 + daily buffet breakfast (RM695 published rack rate)
- Package B: RM429, for a 4D3N stay for 2 + daily buffet breakfast (RM1,043 published rack rate)
- Package C: RM499, for a 4D3N stay for 2 + daily buffet breakfast + 1 dinner at Chao Nang Restaurant OR dim sum lunch at Panda Palace (RM1,195 published rack rate)
- 32 sqm room
- King-sized bed
- Private bathroom
- TV with satellite programming
- Internet access
- Mini bar
Planted at the centre of Chiang Mai, the hotel offers rooms with modern decoration and facilities like TV with satellite programming, internet access and toothpaste. Roll out of rooms and into complimentary shuttles transporting travellers to the nearby night bazaar where language, culture and bargaining tactics are exchanged. Post cards materialise in majestic temples and at the Songkran water festival occurring mid-April each year. Track back to familiar territories to waddle in swimming pools, dine at one of the three restaurants and work on vacation figures as faraway colleagues slave away for pay check figures.
- Shuttle to night bazaar (upon request)
- Swimming pool
- Massage parlour
- 3 restaurants
- Gym/fitness center
- Car and bicycle rental
- Babysitting service
- Banquet, events and conference facilities
- Business center (computers, Internet access, secretarial services)
- Concierge services
- Currency / money exchange
- 24-hour in-house doctor
- Laundry services
- Postal service
- 24-hour room service
- Safety deposit boxes
- Tour service
Nearby places of interest
- Wat Phrathat Doi Suthep
- Wat Phra Singh
- Bhuping Palace
- Maesa Elephant Camp
- Kawila Boxing Stadium
- Rainforest Canopy Walk
- Night Bazaar
- Saturday Walking Market
Phone: (66-53) 253 199 /
(66-53) 270 240
Facebook: The Empress Hotels Group
The food was good - breakfasts were buffet-style with plenty of variety, something to please everyone. The location is good, within walking distance of the excellent night-market. The swimming pool on the third floor was clean and a decent size, and enough sunbeds to go around. – Nov 21, 2011.
The hotel is a few minutes walk from the Night Bazaar, and there are plenty of coffee shops, restaurants and other shops, such as tailors, in the area. The old town is only a few minutes further walk, so the hotel is pretty well positioned. – Jan 21, 2012.
Ask a Question
Nice clean room. friendly staff with smile. Good location. Can easily get to highway. Variety of breakfast. Delicious food. Nice and clean bathroom. Parking space and parking structure. Big King size bed. – Jan 8, 2012.
– Wirach O.