[Up to 83% Off] Bangkok: Stay for 2 at Tenface Bangkok Hotel + Daily Buffet Breakfast. Choose 3D2N (RM489) / 4D3N (RM689) / 5D4N (RM889). From RM111.10 per person per night. Limited Groupons
- One room suite in a 4-star boutique hotel in Bangkok, Thailand.
- Close to cultural, shopping and business centres.
- Welcome set includes Skytrain card, local phone SIM card, taxi card with map and more.
- Complimentary shuttle tuk-tuks to Ploenchit BTS station.
- Valid until Oct 31, 2012. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- AirAsia flies to Bangkok 8 times daily from Kuala Lumpur and once daily from Penang. Malaysia Airlines flies 6 times daily.
- Stay period: Apr 10, 2012 – Oct 31, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between: Apr 3, 2012 – Oct 28, 2012.
- Min. 3 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Amendments must be made at least 2 days prior to confirmed booking date.
- May buy and use many. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- Max. 3 adults OR 2 adults and 1 child aged 11 and below per room.
- Rate is inclusive of applicable taxes and service charges.
- Printed voucher required at check-in.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Daily breakfast for 2 people.
- 30% off on food and beverages (except alcoholic beverages).
- 24-hour tuk-tuk shuttle service to and from Ploenchit BTS station.
- Tosakan’s Heart Box with Skytrain card, local phone SIM card, taxi card with map and more.
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Airport transfer.
- Transportation to Bangkok, Thailand.
ADD-ONS (payable to hotel): (surcharges for extra person here)
- Extra bed with breakfast: THB1,400 per night.
- Return airport transfer: THB 1,200 per car per way (max. 2 adults OR 2 adults + 1 child aged 12 and below per car).
- Return airport transfer: THB 1,600 per car per way (max. 8 people per car per way)
HOW TO BOOK (book early to avoid disappointment):
Call +66 2 695 4242 or email email@example.com with your:
- Contact number
- Email address
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon
Customers are advised to call +66 2 695 4242 or email Tenface Bangkok Hotel at firstname.lastname@example.org to check on availability of preferred travel dates before purchasing this Groupon and travel tickets to Bangkok, Thailand. All bookings must be made by Oct 28, 2012.
Bad backs are most often caused by bad posture, strained muscles, and peas under mattresses. Today’s Groupon eases tension with stay for two in a one-bedroom suite, inclusive of daily buffet breakfast at Tenface Bangkok Hotel in Bangkok, Thailand. Choose from the following options:
- For RM489, you get a 3D2N stay + daily buffet breakfast for 2 people (RM2,621 published rack rate) (only RM122.25 per person per night)
- For RM689, you get a 4D3N stay + daily buffet breakfast for 2 people (RM3,932 published rack rate) (only RM114.80 per person per night)
- For RM889, you get a 5D4N stay + daily buffet breakfast for 2 people (RM5.243 published rack rate) (only RM111.10 per person per night)
- 61 sqm room
- King or queen-sized bedding
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Flat screen television with satellite channels
- International direct dial telephone
- Safety deposit box
- Coffee and tea making facilities
- Bathrobes and slippers
Mythical backstories lend legendary ambiances to boutique hotels nestled within Bangkok’s business district, giving tourists a taste of nearby malls that tempt baht out of traveller backpacks. Guests receive complimentary welcome packs consisting of a BTS Skytrain card, local phone SIM card, taxi card, map, and more for the duration of their stay for efficient globetrotting to cultural hubs and ambiguous night time venues. Conclude evenings within large one-room suites, where tired travellers sample various herbal soaps, bounce on springy beds or indulge in other hotel facilities such as:
- Bar and restaurant
- Dipping pool
- Fitness centre
- Tour information
- Transportation / shuttle service
- Laundry service
- Meeting room
Nearby places of interest
- Bangkok Art and Culture Centre
- Erawan Shrine
- Madame Tussaud's
- Siam Ocean World
- MBK Center
- Central World Shopping Centre
- Muay Thai matches
- Damnernsaduak Floating Market
- Wat Arun - Temple of the Dawn
- Wat Pho – Temple of the Reclining Buddha
- Chatuchak weekend market
Temple Wat Poh
Temple Wat Arun
Siam Paragon; upscale shopping mall
Damnernsaduak Floating Market
Check out more things to do and places to visit around Bangkok at Virtual Tourist and WikiTravel.
Phone: +66 2 695 4242
Facebook: TENFACE Bangkok
The suite was amazingly comfortable, the shower was great, as was the bath, the free tuk-tuk service was incredibly handy and the food was incredible. – Jan 13, 2012.
So what Tenface lacks in proximity to the city centre it makes up for in the form of your welcome kit. The reviews below are true - you get an iPod and docking station to call your own for the duration of your stay at Tenface, a pre-loaded SIM (I think 15Bath worth of calling/text time), a day pass for the BTS (use it on the day you plan on using mass-transport regularly), a hotel card in both English and Thai, with map (ideal to pass off to your taxi driver) and an extra assortment of toiletries - I assume to take home if you're keen. – Feb 21, 2012.
Ask a Question
Super PROS: their little guide was super cool, we follow their tips on the ipod nano and it was great, their recommended restaurants and spas were also perfect! Like mentioned above the tuk tuk service was a plus! Also they dropped us off and picked us up at any time if we are just hanging around the neighborhood. – Jan 11, 2012.
– eli k