[Up to 42% Off] Bangkok: Stay for 2 at Tarntawan Place + Daily Buffet Breakfast. Choose 3D2N (RM498) / 4D3N (RM698) / 5D4N (RM898). From RM112.25 per person per night. Limited Groupons
- Situated in the heart of Bangkok's business and entertainment district.
- Various cultural, night market and entertainment spots nearby.
- Visit State Tower, Wat Phra Sri Maha Umathewi temple, Patpong night bazaar, and more.
- Swimming pool, gym, massage rooms, and more.
- Only 45-min drive from the airport.
- Valid until Dec 20, 2012. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- AirAsia flies to Bangkok 8x daily and 1x daily from Penang while MAS flies 6x daily (tickets to be purchased separately).
- Click here to see our travel guide.
- Stay period: Jun 13, 2012 – Dec 20, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Jun 1, 2012 – Sep 1, 2012.
- Min. 10 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Amendments must be made at least 7 days prior to confirmed booking date.
- May buy and use many. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- Max. 3 adults OR 2 adults and 2 children aged 12 and below per room. 3rd adult subject to surcharges. 3rd and 4th child guests may share existing bedding with no breakfast for no additional cost.
- Rate is inclusive of applicable taxes and service charges.
- Printed Groupon voucher required at check-in.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Daily buffet breakfast for 2 people.
DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Airport transfer.
- Transportation to Bangkok, Thailand.
ADD-ONS (payable to hotel)
- Extra bed with breakfast for guests of all ages: THB400 per person per night.
- Complimentary breakfast and stay without extra bed for 3rd and 4th child guests aged 2 – 12.
- Upgrade to Deluxe Surawong Room: THB500 per room per night.
- Return airport transfer: THB1,000 per car per way (Max. 3 people per car) / THB2,000 per van per way (Max. 8 people per van).
- Nov 1, 2012 – Dec 20, 2012: THB500 per room per night.
HOW TO BOOK (book early to avoid disappointment)
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your:
- Contact number
- Email address
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon
Customers are advised to call +66 (2) 238 2620 or email Tarntawan Place at email@example.com to check on availability of preferred travel dates before purchasing this Groupon and travel tickets to Bangkok, Thailand. All bookings must be made by Sep 1, 2012.
Holiday vacations are like candies – sweet with surprise centres and short-lived. Today’s Groupon wraps wonderful worldliness with a stay for two in a Deluxe Room, inclusive of daily buffet breakfast at Tarntawan Place in Bangkok, Thailand. Choose from the following options:
- 3D2N stay for 2 for RM498 (RM778 published rack rate) (only RM124.50 per person per night)
- 4D3N stay for 2 for RM698 (RM1,167 published rack rate) (only RM116.30 per person per night)
- 5D4N stay for 2 for RM898 (RM1,556 published rack rate) (only RM112.25 per person per night)
- 28 sqm room
- Twin, queen or king bedding
- Television with cable / satellite channels
- Mini bar
- Coffee and tea making facilities
- International direct dial telephone
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Tucked away in a quiet courtyard off Surawong Road, warm welcomes beckon visitors in the heart of Bangkok’s business and entertainment district suitable for travelling trotters and active adventurers. Partake in visits to memorial monuments like the soaring skyscraper of the State Tower, Wat Phra Sri Maha Umathewi temple, or indulge in spa or retail therapy at nearby shopping sensations or Patpong night bazaar. When spent in energy and wallets, tired guests may opt to retire or relax by the swimming pool or other hotel facilities like:
- Bar and restaurant
- Swimming pool
- Fitness centre
- Thai silk shop
- Traditional Thai massage
- Business centre
- Fax service
- Safe deposit box
- Tour desk or transfers
- Foreign exchange service
- 24-hour room service
- Laundry and valet services
Nearby places of interest
- State Tower on Silom Road
- Wat Phra Sri Maha Umathewi temple
- Assumption Cathedral
- Bangkok Folk Museum
- The Neilson Hays Library
- The British Club Bangkok
- Patpong night bazaar
- Thaniya Plaza
- Soi Pratuchai
- Silom Complex, Robinson Bang Rak
- Chao Phraya river
- Si Phraya express boat pier
- River City
- Night market
- Restaurants and bars
Bangkok Skyline view of Wat Arun, Grand Palace, River Chao Phraya
Tarntawan is the centre of the entertainmnet area of Silom/Surawongse but it is set back from the road and so is gratifyingly quiet. Patpong market and the gay areas are close by, as are some shopping malls and Lumpini Park....an excellent location. – Apr 24, 2012
Sssh, don't tell anyone about this hotel. I want to be able to get a booking there again. I have been staying at the Tarntawan for the past 10 years and is my favourite hotel for busy work trips to Bangkok. – Apr 5, 2012
Nice and quite hotel in the middle of Bangkok's entertainment area. The service is excellent and breakfast is served 24 hrs. Security in top. – Apr 30, 2012