[Up to 71% Off] Siem Reap, Cambodia: Stay for 2 at Tara Angkor Hotel + Daily Buffet Breakfast + Return Airport Transfer. Choose 3D2N (RM368) / 4D3N (RM498) / 5D4N (RM628). From RM78.50 per person per night
- 4-star hotel in Siem Reap, Cambodia, located near Angkor Wat.
- Visit the temples at Angkor Wat, cultural village, and museums.
- Swimming pool, gym, meeting room, translation services, and more.
- Only 15-minute drive from Siem Reap International Airport.
- Valid until Jul 31, 2013. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- AirAsia flies to Siem Reap twice daily and MAS flies once every Wednesday, Friday and Sunday (tickets to be purchased separately).
- Click here to see our travel guide.
- Stay period: Aug 28, 2012 – Jul 31, 2013.
- Bookings must be made between Aug 14, 2012 – May 31, 2013.
- Min. 10 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Amendments must be made at least 7 days prior to confirmed booking date.
- May buy and use many. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- Max. 3 adults OR 2 adults and 2 children aged 11 and below per room. 3rd adult subject to surcharges.
- Rate is inclusive of applicable taxes and service charges.
- Printed Groupon voucher required at check-in.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Stay in a superior room for 2 people.
- Daily buffet breakfast for 2 people.
- Return airport transfer for 2 people.
- 1-hour aromatherapy or Thai massage for 2 people.
- 1 lunch or dinner for 2 people.
- Welcome drinks, cold towels, and fruit platter.
- Early check-in at 10am (subject to availability).
- Late checkout at 4pm (subject to availability).
- 30% off spa treatments.
- 25% off food and beverages.
DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Transportation to Siem Reap, Cambodia.
ADD-ONS (payable to hotel)
- Extra bed with breakfast for guests aged 11 and above: USD30 per person per night.
- Breakfast for child (3 – 11 years old): USD5 per person per day.
- Upgrade to Deluxe room: USD15 per room per night.
- Upgrade to Executive Suite room: USD30 per room per night.
- Stay extension:
- Aug 28, 2012 – Sep 30, 2012: USD60 per room per night.
- Oct 1, 2012 – Mar 31, 2012: USD95 per room per night.
- Apr 1, 2013 – Jul 31, 2013: USG60 per room per night.
- Nov 1, 2012 – Mar 31, 2013: USD35 per room per night.
- Compulsory New Year’s Eve Gala Dinner on Dec 31, 2012:
- Adult: USD40 per person.
- Child aged 11 and below: USD20 per person.
- Nov 14, 2012 – Nov 21, 2012.
- Nov 24, 2012 – Nov 26, 2012.
- Dec 28, 2012 – Dec 29, 2012.
HOW TO BOOK (book early to avoid disappointment)
- Contact number
- Email address
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon
Customers are advised to call +855 (0) 63 966 661 / +855 (0) 63 966 662 or email Tara Angkor Hotel at both firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com to check on availability of preferred travel dates before purchasing this Groupon and travel tickets to Siem Reap, Cambodia. All bookings must be made by May 31, 2013.
Like horseback riding, flying requires putting one’s faith in somebody else’s moves. Today’s Groupon travels carefully with a stay for two in a superior room with daily buffet breakfast and return airport transfer at Tara Angkor Hotel in Siem Reap, Cambodia. Choose from the following options:
- 3D2N stay for 2 for RM368 (RM1,254 published rack rate) (only RM92 per person per night)
- 4D3N stay for 2 for RM498 (RM1,702 published rack rate) (only RM83 per person per night)
- 5D4N stay for 2 for RM628 (RM2,150 published rack rate) (only RM78.50 per person per night)
- 30 sqm room
- King-sized, triple or twin bedding
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- LCD television with satellite and cable channels
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- International direct dial telephone
- Coffee and tea making facilities
- Mini bar
- Safety deposit box
- Smoke alarms (on request)
Unwilling workaholics unwind with a relaxing stay at a four star hotel, as holidayers find respite in massages, daily buffet breakfasts, and sleeping in until noon. Curious travellers and opportunistic photographers traverse ancient heritages to capture clandestine moments and goofy family members. When travellers get tired of absorbing culture, less travelled options include:
- Bar and restaurant
- Swimming pool with Jacuzzi
- Spa centre
- Fitness centre
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Tour information and services
- English, French, Japanese, Thai, and Spanish speaking guest relations officer
- Foreign currency exchange
- Gift shop
- Babysitting service
- Laundry and dry cleaning service
- Conference room
- Medical services
- Meeting room and catering services
- Complimentary bicycle rental
Nearby places of interest
- Angkor Wat
- Angkor National Museum
- Wat Bo Temple
- Banteay Srey Butterfly Centre
- Kampong Phluk Floating Village
- Fish Massage
- Shooting Range
- Heritage Watch
- Khmer Ceramics & Fine Arts Centre
- Angkor Trade Centre
- Maharajah Restaurant
- Le Malraux Restaurant
Phone: +855 (0) 63 966 661 / +855 (0) 63 966 662
Facebook: Tara Angkor Hotel
Local delicacies - Cambodian salad
Everything about this hotel is just great!! The staff (everyone from the receptionists, bell boys, cleaning staff, waiters) were just so professional, kind, welcoming and helpful. The hotel itself is so clean, the food is really good and there is a lot of options (both western and asian food) of high quality for a reasonable price. – Aug 3, 2012
The staff were absolutely lovely and the service, impeccable. That extra touch was always included and I will DEFINITELY return to this hotel. The spa service is amazing and the swimming pool is lovely. The food is absolutely fantastic, especially the breakfast buffet which has an amazing selection of both western and asian foods. – Jul 29, 2012
Staff spoke good english and they were clearly proud of their hotel and their country. The hotel is well located away from all the bustle of town and on the road to Angkor Wat. Tuk tuks are easily available outside the hotel. The hotel has a beautiful swimming pool which was great for escaping the heat after a day at the temples. – Jul 24, 2012