[Up to 54% Off] Bali: Pool Villa Stay for 2 at Swiss-Belhotel Bay View Villas Bali + Massage + Daily Breakfast + Return Airport Transfer. Choose 3D2N (RM1,588) / 4D3N (RM2,288) / 5D4N (RM2,988). From RM373.50 per person per night. Limited Groupons
- Luxury one-bedroom villas with private pool and breath-taking views of Nusa Dua Beach and Tanjong Benoa.
- Various sightseeing, shopping and entertainment spots nearby.
- Rooftop infinity swimming pool, fitness centre, spa, and more.
- Only 15-min drive from Ngurah Rai International Airport.
- AirAsia flies to Bali 5 times daily; while MAS flies 3 times daily (tickets to be purchased separately).
- Click here to see our travel guide.
- Stay period: Jul 21, 2012 – Oct 31, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Jul 9, 2012 – Oct 9, 2012.
- Min. 10 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Amendments must be made at least 7 days prior to confirmed booking date.
- May buy and use many.
- Max. 2 adults and 1 child aged 12 and below per room. 3rd guest aged 6 and above subject to additional charges.
- Rate is inclusive of applicable taxes and service charges.
- Printed Groupon voucher required at check-in.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Daily breakfast for 2 people.
- 2-hour massage for 2 people.
- Welcome drinks for 2 people.
- Return airport transfer for 2 people.
- Late checkout until 3pm (for 4D3N and 5D4N packages).
- Free shuttle to Kuta Beach and Nusa Dua area (on hotel schedule).
DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Transportation to Bali, Indonesia.
ADD-ONS (payable to hotel)
- Stay without extra bed with breakfast for child (6 – 12 years old): USD10 per person per night.
- Stay without extra bed with breakfast for child aged 5 and below: Free.
- Stay extension with breakfast: USD252 per room per night.
- Aug 1, 2012 – Aug 31, 2012: USD31 per room per night.
HOW TO BOOK (book early to avoid disappointment)
Call +62 361 847 8000 or email email@example.com with your:
- Contact number
- Email address
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Flight details
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon
Customers are advised to call +62 361 847 8000 or email Swiss-Belhotel Bay View Villas Bali at firstname.lastname@example.org to check on availability of preferred travel dates before purchasing this Groupon and travel tickets to Bali, Indonesia. All bookings must be made by Oct 9, 2012.
Passports lead owners to unforgettable destinations, unlike passé ports, which only lead old boats to marine museums. Today’s Groupon let sleeping ships lie with a stay for two in a One Bedroom Villa, inclusive of massage, daily breakfast, and return airport transfer at Swiss-Belhotel Bay View Villas Bali in Bali, Indonesia. Choose from the following options:
- 3D2N stay for 2 for RM1,588 (RM3,406 published rack rate) (only RM397 per person per night)
- 4D3N stay for 2 for RM2,288 (RM4,880 published rack rate) (only RM381.30 per person per night)
- 5D4N stay for 2 for RM2,988 (RM6,507 published rack rate) (only RM373.50 per person per night)
- 103 sqm room
- King-sized or twin bedding
- Day bed
- Private terrace / balcony
- Private bathroom with modern amenities and toiletries
- Indoor and outdoor rain shower
- Private entrance, pool, gazebo and garden
- Equipped kitchenette
- LCD television with satellite channels
- International direct dial telephone
- Coffee and tea making facilities
- Mini fridge
Perched atop a hill in Nusa Dua, the villas overlook stunning sights of Tanjong Benoa bays and beaches as minds meditate by private pools, outdoor rain showers, and wise old men. Dive headfirst into rooftop infinity swimming pools or dreams beneath soft duvets while contemplating paths to physical and mental satisfaction with two-hour massages, daily breakfasts, and annual road trips. When not lazing on day beds, travellers extend experiences with explorations to nearby shrines and other places of interest like:
- Bar and restaurant
- Rooftop infinity swimming pool
- Free-form children’s swimming pools
- Covered car park
- Fitness centre
- Valet service
- Laundry and dry cleaning service
- Meeting room
Nearby places of interest
- Pantai Geger
- Tanjong Benoa
- Confucius Shrine
- Pasifika Museum
- Serangan island
- Banana boat, parasailing, jetski, and diving
- Restaurants and bars
Check out more things to do and places to visit around Nusa Dua at Virtual Tourist and WikiTravel.
Phone: +62 361 847 8000
We spent two nights in one of the one-bedroom villas, almost opposite the main hotel. The villa was spacious and luxurious: we even had our own swimming pool. Access to the hotel was easy - along a short alleyway and just across a road. The breakast buffet was as expected from that level of hotel, with a stunning view. – May 28, 2012.
We stayed in a one bedroom villa for a week. It was beautiful, private and clean and comfortable. We loved the private pool. The staff were very helpful, even during the "Silent Day" when the place was full to overflowing with locals. – May 10, 2012.
This is a awesome hotel, certainly doesn't make you feel like your in Bali. it has such a contemporary new feel to it that makes you feel safe and comfortable. the restaurants and spas are great and the pools are amazing!! love every moment here!! – Apr 30, 2012.
– Kere M