[Up to 58% Off] Krabi, Thailand: Stay for 2 at Sunda Resort + Daily Buffet Breakfast. 3D2N (RM319) / 4D3N (RM399) / 5D4N (RM499). From RM62.40 per person per night. Limited Groupons
- 1 dinner for 2 at Safa Restaurant for 4D3N and 5D4N packages.
- Free shuttle to nearby Nopparat Thara beach.
- 5-minute drive to shopping, eating and entertainment spots at Ao-Nang.
- Tranquil, rainforest setting in Krabi, Thailand.
- Combine Groupons for extended stay.
- AirAsia flies once daily to Krabi (tickets to be purchased separately).
- Click here to see our travel guide.
- Stay period: Aug 22, 2012 – Oct 31, 2013.
- Bookings must be made between: Aug 9, 2012 – Nov 9, 2012.
- Min. 7 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Amendments must be made at least 3 days prior to confirmed booking date.
- May buy and use many. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- Max. 3 adults OR 2 adults and 1 child aged 12 and below per room. 3rd guest of all ages subject to additional charges.
- Rate is inclusive of applicable taxes and service charges.
- Printed Groupon voucher required at check-in.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Stay in a Canal Side Room and daily buffet breakfast for 2 people
- 1 dinner for 2 at Safa Restaurant (only valid for 4D3N and 5D4N packages).
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Airport transfer.
- Transportation to Krabi, Thailand.
- Dec 20, 2012 - Jan 10, 2013
ADD-ONS (payable to hotel):
- Extra bed with breakfast (guests aged 12 and above): 700 Baht per person per night.
- Breakfast without extra bed (guests aged 3 – 12): 150 Baht per person per night
- Guests below 3 stay and dine at breakfast for free.
- Stay extension with breakfast: 30% published rack rate per room per night.
- Airport transfer: 600 Baht per car per way (max. 6 people per car).
- Nov 1, 2012 – Dec 19, 2012: THB600 per room per night
- Jan 11, 2013 – Apr 30, 2013: THB600 per room per night
HOW TO BOOK (book early to avoid disappointment):
Call +66 (0)75-66 1262 / +66 (0)75-66 1263 / +66 (0)75-66 1264 or email email@example.com with your:
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon
Customers are advised to call +66 (0)75-66 1262 / +66 (0)75-66 1263 / +66 (0)75-66 1264 or email Sunda Resort at firstname.lastname@example.org to check on availability of preferred travel dates before purchasing this Groupon and travel tickets to Krabi, Thailand. All bookings must be made by Nov 9, 2012.
Tourists are easily identified by their cameras, foreign currency fumbles and foldable maps as permanent facial features. If you can’t beat them, join them with today’s Groupon: you get a stay for two in a Canal Side Room, inclusive of daily buffet breakfast at Sunda Resort in Krabi, Thailand. Choose from the following options:
- For RM319, you get a 3D2N stay for 2 + daily buffet breakfast (RM574 published rack rate) (RM79.75 per person per night)
- For RM399, you get a 4D3N stay for 2 + daily buffet breakfast + 1 dinner for 2 at Safa Restaurant (RM939 published rack rate) (only RM66.50 per person per night)
- RM499, you get a 5D4N stay for 2 + daily buffet breakfast + 1 dinner for 2 at Safa Restaurant (RM1,126 published rack rate) (only RM62.40 per person per night)
Canal Side room
- 37 sqm room
- Double or twin bedding
- Private Balcony by a stream
- Air Conditioner
- TV with cable programming
- Safe box
- Private bathroom with shower
- International direct dial phone
Canal Side Room
Amidst tranquil rainforest settings, guests drink in streams at private balconies and dine on real food at daily buffet breakfasts. Hop onto tuk-tuk shuttles which carry sandmen to nearby Nopparat Thara beach or stay back at hotel premises to wade in swimming pools or stray umbrella drinks by pool chairs. Mere five minute car rides carry traversers to Ao-nang with shopping, eating and entertainment spots while 20-minute drives arrive at Krabi town.
- 2 swimming pools
- Safa restaurant
- Meeting room
- Tour desk
- Snack bar
- Motorbike rental
- Tuk-tuk shuttle to Nopparat Thara beach.
Nearby places of interest
- Nopparat Thara beach
- Krabi town
- Tiger Cave Temple
- Famous Khao Khanap Nam limestone hills
- Koh Pan Yi floating Muslim village
- Day trip to Phi Phi island
- Sea kayaking at Ao Thalen Canyon
- Wat Phra Kaew temple
- Tiger temple
- Hot spring waterfall
- Night markets
- Restaurants and bars
Phone: +66 (0)75-66 1262 / +66 (0)75-66 1263 / +66 (0)75-66 1264
Facebook: Sunda Resort, Krabi-Thailand
Sunda Resort location map (Click image to enlarge)
Sunda Resort layout (Click image to enlarge)
The location of the place is absolutely the ideal place for relaxation. It was a definatelyawesome experience in krabi! Transpotation were provided. Staff are great. Explainations Were clear. Room was damn beautiful. Can wait for another trip to Sunda. I live krabi! – Oct 19, 2011.
– Hairulmizan B.
Spacious and clean rooms. 5 mins away from ao nang beach, a great resort to be in with its forest feeling. Convenient shuttle service to Ao nang. Night time, u can sit by e pool and stargaze away. Pool view room a must! Friendly staff who were accomodating. – Jan 8, 2012.
Canal rooms have nice balconies. Balconies are overlooking the canal, so in general you have slightly more privacy compared to garden and pool rooms (which has balconies facing the walkway). – Jan 10, 2012.