[62% Off] Cameron Highlands: 2D1N Studio Suite Stay for 2 at Strawberry Park Resort + Breakfast at Jim Thompson Terrace for RM239 instead of RM624.25. From RM119.50 per person per night
- Hotel with newly renovated rooms surrounded by lush greens and scenic mountain views in Cameron Highlands, Pahang.
- Explore nearby tea plantations, jungles, markets, and more.
- Various shopping and sightseeing spots nearby.
- Indoor swimming pool, tennis court, sauna, and more.
- Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- Click here to see our travel guide.
- Valid for Malaysians only.
- Limit 5 vouchers per booking per person.
- Stay period: Jul 16, 2012 – Oct 14, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Jul 9, 2012 – Oct 7, 2012.
- Min. 7 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- No amendments allowed upon confirmation of bookings.
- May buy and use many. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- Limit 5 vouchers per booking per person.
- Max. 3 adults OR 2 adults and 1 child aged 12 and below per room. 3rd guest subject to additional charges.
- Rate is inclusive of applicable taxes and service charges.
- Printed Groupon voucher required at check-in.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Breakfast at Jim Thompson Terrace for 2 people.
- 10% off tours and recreational activities.
- 10% off food and beverages.
- 10% off spa packages.
- Free upgrade to Tioga Deluxe Suite (RM700 value) for stays on Jul 16, 2012 – Aug 17, 2012.
DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Transportation to Cameron Highlands.
ADD-ONS (payable to hotel)
- Extra bed with breakfast for 3rd guests aged 12 and above: RM80 per person per night.
- Extra bed with breakfast for 3rd guests aged 4 – 11: RM68 per person per night.
- Public holidays
- Aug 18, 2012 – Aug 25, 2012.
- Aug 31, 2012 – Sep 1, 2012.
- Sep 15, 2012 – Sep 16, 2012.
HOW TO BOOK (book early to avoid disappointment)
- Contact number
- Email address
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon
Customers are advised to call 03-2162 6166 or email Strawberry Park Resort at email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org to check on availability of preferred travel dates before purchasing this Groupon and travel tickets to Cameron Highlands, Pahang. All bookings must be made by Oct 7, 2012.
Hilltops are the perfect places to spot gorgeous sunsets, soaring eagles, and the impending impact of giant asteroids. Be the planet’s lighthouse with today’s Groupon: for RM239, you get a 2D1N stay for two in a Studio Suite, inclusive of breakfast at 4-star Strawberry Park Resort (RM624.25 published rack rate) in Cameron Highlands, Pahang.
- 44.6 sqm room
- King-sized or twin bedding
- Private balcony with chairs
- Private bathroom
- Polished wooden flooring and teak furniture
- Daily complimentary mineral water
- Internet access (chargeable)
- LCD television with in-house movies
- Electronic safety deposit box
- Coffee and tea making facilities
- Laundry service
Studio Suite - Bathroom
Tioga Deluxe Suite
Tioga Deluxe Suite Living Room
Situated amidst cool temperatures and lush greeneries, the four-star hotel offers idyllic retreats from busy lifestyles and indoor ovens as travellers seek respite from daily stresses and traffic jams. Visitors from afar dip feet into indoor swimming pools and forest adventures before venturing into saunas, tennis courts, and languid meditations. When not exercising hidden muscles with the provided sporting facilities, mountain wanderers explore tea plantations and other neighbouring sites such as:
- Indoor swimming pool
- Squash court
- Tennis court
- Children’s playground
- Jungle trekking
- Meeting facilities
Jim Thompson Terrace
Indoor Swimming Pool
Nearby places of interest
- Gunung Brinchang
- Mount Yong Belar forest
- Parit waterfall
- Rafflesia flower
- Robinson rose garden, rose centre and rose valley
- Time Tunnel
- Butterfly farm
- Boh Tea Centre and Sungai Palas plantation
- Strawberry farms
- Cactus Point and Cactus Valley
- Eu Feng Gu honey bee farm
Phone: 03-2162 6166
Facebook: Strawberry Park Resort, Cameron Highlands
The rooms are recently refurbished and all comes with hard wood flooring, adding to the coziness and warmness of the room. The room service is good with daily clean-up (if required by guest). Cleanliness is top priority and the bathroom is clean. Bedding is of good quality on spring mattreses. – Nov 27, 2011
The buffet breakfast at the ‘The Jim Thompson’s Terrace ‘offers a generous spread of western and local food. We enjoyed sitting by the cool outdoor terrace overlooking the valley, slowly enjoying breakfast. Our only regret was that we were not able to stay longer as it is definitely a great place to chill out. Enjoy your stay here – we did – Jun 12, 2012
The room size is amazing ! The breakfast is truly lavish... They have outdoor sitting for dinning which is simply amazing during mornings. – May 31, 2012