[Up to 63% Off] Krabi: Stay for 2 at Srisuksant Resort + Daily Buffet Breakfast. 3D2N (RM368) / 4D3N (RM528) / 5D4N (RM678) / 5D4N + Four Island Tour (RM778). From RM84.75 per person per night. Limited Groupons
- 4-star hotel in Krabi, Thailand located on Nopparatthara Beach.
- Four Island tour includes visits to Chicken Island, Tup Island, Poda Island, and Phra Nang Cave at Railay Beach.
- Various shopping and entertainment spots nearby.
- Swimming pool, gym, meeting room and more.
- Only 30-min drive from Krabi International Airport.
- Valid until Oct 31, 2013. Combine Groupons for extended stay.
- AirAsia flies to Krabi once daily (tickets to be purchased separately).
- Click here to see our travel guide.
- Stay period: Jul 13, 2012 – Oct 31, 2013.
- Bookings must be made between: Jun 29, 2012 – Sep 29, 2012.
- Min. 14 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Amendments must be made at least 14 days prior to confirmed booking date or Groupon will be forfeited.
- May buy and use many. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- Max. 2 adults and 1 child aged 11 and below per room (3rd guest subject to surcharge).
- Rate is inclusive of applicable taxes and service charges.
- Printed voucher required at check-in.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Daily buffet breakfast for 2 people
- Welcome drinks and fruits for 2 people
- 15% discount on food
- Four Island tour by long tail boat (package D only)
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Airport transfer.
- Transportation to Krabi, Thailand.
ADD-ONS (payable to hotel):
- Extra bed + breakfast: 800 baht per person per night.
- Extra breakfast for child aged between 2-11: 200 baht per night.
- Extra breakfast for child aged below 2: Free.
- Airport / hotel transfer: 800 baht per car per way (max. 6 people).
- Extension of stay + breakfast:
- Jun 1, 2012 – Oct 31, 2012: THB2,200 per room per night
- Nov 1, 2012 – Dec 19, 2012: THB3,200 per room per night
- Jan 1, 2013 – Apr 30, 2013: THB3,200 per room per night
- May 1, 2013 – Oct 31, 2013; THB2,200 per room per night
- Nov 1, 2012 – Dec 19, 2012: THB1,300 per room per night
- Jan 11, 2013 – Apr 30, 2013: THB1,300 per room per night
- December 20, 2012 - January 10, 2013
HOW TO BOOK (book early to avoid disappointment):
Email email@example.com with your:
- Contact number
- Email address
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
Customers are advised to call +66 75 638 002-4 or email Srisuksant Resort at firstname.lastname@example.org to check on availability of preferred travel dates before purchasing this Groupon and travel tickets to Krabi, Thailand. All bookings must be made by Sep 29, 2012.
Popular new ways to explore foreign nations include hitchhiking, motorcycling and search engine surfing. Today’s Groupon offers a break for weary heroes with a stay for two in a Grand Superior Room, inclusive of daily buffet breakfast at Srisuksant Resort in Krabi, Thailand. Choose from the following options:
- Package A: For RM368, you get a 3D2N stay + daily buffet breakfast for 2 people (RM928 published rack rate) (only RM92 per person per night)
- Package B: For RM528, you get a 4D3N stay + daily buffet breakfast for 2 people (RM1,391 published rack rate) (only RM88 per person per night)
- Package C: For RM678, you get a 5D4N stay + daily buffet breakfast for 2 people (RM1,855 published rack rate) (only RM84.75 per person per night)
- Package D: For RM778, you get a 5D4N stay + Four Island tour + daily buffet breakfast for 2 people (RM1,956 published rack rate) (only RM97.25 per person per night)
Four Island tour via long tail boat
- 9am: Pick-up at hotel
- Chicken Island
- Tup Island
- Poda Island
- Phra Nang Cave at Railay Beach
- 3pm: Return to hotel
Grand Superior Room
- 35 sqm room
- Rollaway bed and single day bed
- Private terrace / balcony
- Private bathroom
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Flat screen television with satellite channels
- International direct dial telephone
- Coffee and tea making facilities
- Mini bar
- Wakeup service
- Cribs (upon request)
- Outlet adaptors
Built on the sandy dunes of Nopparatthara Beach, the hotel opens its doors to temporary residents of all ages seeking to hide from urban jungles. Apart from frolicking by the shore, non-swimmers may also rent speed boats to explore waves without the embarrassment of floats. Adventurous avengers may head out to see the sights and sounds of Krabi, as well as sample selections of food exotic in taste and name. Should daily excursions prove tiresome, lazier patrons may opt to relax by the swimming pool or other hotel facilities like:
- Bar and restaurant
- Outdoor children’s pool
- 2 Jacuzzi swimming pools
- Pool bar
- Kid’s club
- Parking lot
- Traditional Thai massage
- Fitness centre
- Free Wi-Fi
- Pool table
- Tour information
- Transportation / speed boat rental
- Safety deposit box
- Laundry service
- Conference room
- Medical service
Nearby places of interest
- Famous Khao Kanab Nam limestone hills
- Koh Pan Yi floating Muslim village
- Day trip to James Bond Island, Phang Nga Bay
- Day trip to Phi Phi island
- Snorkelling & scuba diving
- Sea kayaking at Ao Thalen Canyon
- Wat Kaew temple
- Tiger temple
- Tup island
- Hot spring waterfall
- Night market
- Restaurants and bars
Srisuksant Resort is ranked 30th out of 84 hotels in Krabi on Trip Advisor.
The room was so clean and comfortable. The staff was very helpful and polite. Thai massage service was fantastic. – Sep 20, 2011.
The hotel is an easy walk into the main part of Ao Nang. The street stalls on the top of the corner on the way to town are worth a visit. Everyone says not to eat off the street stalls but these were fantastic and cheap. There are plenty of hotels in Ao Nang but we enjoyed the Srisuksant and would recommend as a good option. – Sep 5, 2011.
The staff helped us with all of our needs and the swimming pool and bar were in daily use. The resort has just opened it's new suite and we were the first people to stay in the new rooms. – Jan 15, 2011.