4-star Contemporary Hotel Overlooking Bali Strait in Seminyak, Bali – Sense Hotel Seminyak. Limited Groupons
- Private 4-star hotel off the main roads of Seminyak.
- Outdoor swimming pool with spa.
- Only 10-minute walk to nearby beach and Seminyak Square.
- Valid until Nov 30, 2013. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- AirAsia flies to Bali five times daily while MAS flies three times daily (tickets to be purchased separately).
- Click here to see our travel guide.
- Superior Room stay with daily breakfast for 2 people.
- Return airport transfer for 2 people.
- Welcome drinks for 2 people
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
- 5% off spa service and restaurants.
- Late check-out at 2pm.
- 1x 90-minute spa treatment for 2 people (4D3N and 5D4N package only).
- 1x set lunch for 2 people (5D4N package only).
- Stay period: Jan 15, 2013 – Nov 30, 2013.
- Bookings must be made between Jan 1, 2013 – Apr 1, 2013.
- Min. 10 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Amendments must be made at least 7 days prior to confirmed booking date or Groupon will be forfeited.
- May buy and use many. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- Max. 3 adults OR 2 adults and 1 child aged 11 and below per room. 3rd adult subject to additional charges.
- Rate is inclusive of applicable taxes and service charges.
- Printed Groupon voucher required at check-in.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Transportation to Bali, Indonesia.
- Extra bed with breakfast and all-inclusive package for guests of all ages: USD45 per person per night.
- Stay without extra bed with breakfast for guests aged 3 – 11: USD5 per person per day.
- Stay without extra bed with breakfast for child aged 2 and below: Free.
- Stay extension with daily breakfast: USD95 per room per night.
- Jul 1, 2013 – Aug 31, 2013: USD50 per room per night.
- Customers are advised to email email@example.com to check on availability of preferred travel dates before purchasing this Groupon and travel tickets to Bali, Indonesia.
- To place a reservation, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your:
- Contact number
- Email address
- Flight details
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon
- 3D2N stay for 2 for RM528 (RM1,845 published rack rate) (only RM132 per person per night)
- 4D3N stay for 2 for RM758 (RM3,066 published rack rate) (only RM126.30 per person per night)
- 5D4N stay for 2 for RM958 (RM4,008 published rack rate) (only RM119.75 per person per night)
The semi-boutique hotel offers a cosy atmosphere from the vibrant district of Seminyak as its contemporary decor blends in with hints of traditional Balinese elements. Bright hallways lead you to your private Superior Room complete with balconies and modern amenities. Outside of rooms, calm gushes from water walls gently tumble into emerald outdoor pools as you may choose to lounge and relax in available restaurants, bars, and spa centres.
A convenient distance between Seminyak Square and beach, it is not surprising that the hotel is located a strategic distance from restaurants and hotspots of Bali. A quick stroll from the hotel leads you to the public beach which manages a sense of privacy away from crowds and noises of populous tourist districts. Boasting rows of high end spas and boutique shopping experiences, you may venture off the beaten path to the rest of Bali, showcased via tourist destinations, natural wonders, and ethnic temples.
- 25 sqm room
- Queen-sized or twin bedding
- Private balcony
- Private bathroom with bathrobes and hair dryer
- LCD television with satellite and cable channels
- Mini bar with tea and coffee making facilities
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- In-room safety deposit box
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Massage and spa
- Bicycle rental
- Laundry service
Facebook: Sense Hotel Seminyak
2nd day here and I loooooooooooooooove the staff, the food should be 5star rated, the ambiance, the rooms, the pool. I don't wanna leave. Shopping, dining, tours are all nearby. It's a honey mooners paradise though I've seen small families and I'm here with two girlfriends. It's so quaint and relaxing. The sound of the waterfall at the pool. So many things I can say. The price is unbelievable, likely because its newly opened so if you're headed to Bali, you won't be disappointed with this place. – Nov 27, 2012
Sense Hotel, or "Sensy" as all the Balinese seem to call it, is in a fantastic location, just a short walk to the west to Seminyak beach or to the east towards Seminyak Square. The location was very attractive for ourselves in particular, as my boyfriend could run down for a quick surf in the early morning and we could walk to any of the beachfront restaurants or along to Seminyak square and "eat street" for meals at night. – Nov 3, 2012
We received a hello from every staff member as we past, this is a simple act that you all do so well. Rooms were clean, spacious and presented well. Broadband internet is provided free (which is a bonus) staff and service at Sense were fantastic, especially any who spoke really good English. nothing was to much trouble.....we will be back again. We had a fabulous time at Sense. – Nov 20, 2012