[Up to 72% Off] Phuket: Stay for 2 at Sea Sun Sand Resort & Spa + Daily Buffet Breakfast. Choose 3D2N (RM588) / 4D3N (RM838) / 5D4N (RM1,038). From RM129.75 per person per night. Limited Groupons
- 4-star hotel in Phuket, Thailand.
- Located strategically on Patong Beach.
- Various shopping and entertainment spots nearby.
- Swimming pool, Jacuzzi, spa, and more.
- Only 5-min walk away from the nearest beach.
- Valid until Oct 31, 2013. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- AirAsia flies to Phuket 11 times daily, MAS flies twice daily, while Firefly flies once daily from Penang (tickets to be purchased separately).
- Click here to see our travel guide.
- Stay period: Sep 15, 2012 – Oct 31, 2013.
- Bookings must be made between Sep 5, 2012 – Nov 5, 2012.
- Min. 10 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Amendments must be made at least 7 days prior to confirmed booking date.
- May buy and use many. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- Max. 3 adults OR 2 adults and 2 children aged 12 and below per room. 3rd adult subject to additional charges.
- Rate is inclusive of applicable taxes and service charges.
- Printed Groupon voucher required at check-in.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Deluxe Sea View Room stay with daily buffet breakfast for 2 people.
- Welcome drinks and cold towels for 2 people.
- Welcome fruits in room upon arrival.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
- 2 complimentary bottles of mineral water daily.
- Thai set lunch for 2 people (for 3D2N and 4D3N packages).
- Thai set dinner for 2 people (for 5D4N package only).
- 10% off food and beverages (for 3D2N and 4D3N packages).
- 15% off food and beverages (for 5D4N package only).
DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Transportation to Phuket, Thailand.
ADD-ONS (payable to hotel)
- Extra bed with breakfast for guests aged 13 and above: THB1,000 per person per night.
- Extra bed with breakfast for child aged 12 and below: THB500 per child per night.
- Stay without extra bed with breakfast for child 5 – 12 years old: THB225 per person per night.
- Stay with breakfast for child 1 – 4 years old: Free.
- Upgrade to Deluxe Poolside: THB1,000 per room per night.
- Upgrade to Deluxe Pool Access: THB1,500 per room per night.
- Upgrade to Deluxe Jacuzzi: THB2,000 per room per night.
- Nov 1, 2012 – Dec 19, 2012: THB3,000 per room per night.
- Jan 21, 2013 – Feb 6, 2013: THB3,000 per room per night.
- Feb 18, 2013 – Mar 31, 2013: THB3,000 per room per night.
- Oct 3, 2012 – Oct 5, 2012.
- Dec 20, 2012 – Jan 20, 2013.
- Feb 7, 2013 – Feb 17, 2013.
HOW TO BOOK (book early to avoid disappointment)
Call +66 (0) 76 343 231 / +66 (0) 76 343 232 / +66 (0) 76 343 233 / +66 (0) 76 343 234 / +66 (0) 76 343 235 or email email@example.com with your:
- Contact number
- Email address
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Flight details
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon
Customers are advised to call +66 (0) 76 343 231 / +66 (0) 76 343 232 / +66 (0) 76 343 233 / +66 (0) 76 343 234 / +66 (0) 76 343 235 or email Sea Sun Sand Resort & Spa at firstname.lastname@example.org to check on availability of preferred travel dates before purchasing this Groupon and travel tickets to Phuket, Thailand. All bookings must be made by Nov 5, 2012.
Beaches are the best location to build sandcastles, without the hassle of excavating sand from distant moons. Today’s Groupon stays grounded with a stay for two in a Deluxe Room, inclusive of daily buffet breakfast at Sea Sun Sand Resort & Spat in Phuket, Thailand. Choose from the following options:
- 3D2N stay for 2 for RM588 (RM1,862 published rack rate) (only RM147 per person per night)
- 4D3N stay for 2 for RM838 (RM2,793 published rack rate) (only RM139.70 per person per night)
- 5D4N stay for 2 for RM1,038 (RM3,724 published rack rate) (only RM129.75 per person per night)
Deluxe Sea View Room
- 37 sqm room
- City or mountain view
- King-sized or queen-sized bedding
- Private balcony
- Private bathroom with hot and cold shower, and bathtub
- Hairdryer, bathrobes and slippers
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Television with satellite, in-house movie and music channels
- International direct dial telephone
- Coffee and tea making facilities
- Mini fridge
- Electronic safety deposit box
Against blue skies and shiny seas, the hotel welcomes travellers into contemporary interiors fused with traditional Thai décor and private sanctuaries. Inhale scents of nearby oceans from the comforts of sunbathing decks and outdoor swimming pools before setting out to busy streets of local eateries, bustling nightlife, and neighbouring anthills. Apart from taking long walks on the local Patong beach, island wayfarers may journey to nearby Racha Noi and Phi Phi islands or other places of interest like:
- Bar and restaurant
- 2 outdoor swimming pools with Jacuzzi
- Children’s pool
- Deck with ankle-deep water for sunbathing
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Fitness centre
- Game room
- Tour information
- Laundry service
- Meeting facilities
Nearby places of interest
- Patong beach
- Jungceylon, Patong’s biggest shopping mall
- Bangla Road for dining and nightlife
- Snorkelling and scuba diving
- Bungee jumping in Kathu jungle
- Muay Thai boxing
- Patong Go-kart Speedway
- Day trips to Racha Noi and Phi Phi islands
- Horseback riding at Phuket Riding Club
- Elephant trek
- Night market
- Restaurants and bars
Phone: +66 (0) 76 343 231 / +66 (0) 76 343 232 / +66 (0) 76 343 233 / +66 (0) 76 343 234 / +66 (0) 76 343 235
Facebook: Sea Sun Sand Resort & Spa
you can view the sunset from the swimming pool and you can also enjoy the sea view from the swimming pool. the resort is placed at the top of the hill where you can roughly see the patong area. some of the rooms have balcony which face the sea and the swimming pool while others have the villa view. it is so beautiful. i really love this place. i enjoyed the night view with my boyfriend. the songs that they played are so soothing and romantic. furthermore, the night had fireworks. it just a perfect evening for me and my boyfriend. – Jun 13, 2012
– Nur D.
The pictures on the website are pretty much what you get: a kind of stylish hotel, nicely located up on the hill. The rooms are spacy, the bed huge (sth like 2x2m). Nice view overlooking the bay of patong. Great. the pools are nice, quite a few sunchairs around. – May 21, 2012
one of the nicest hotels that i have ever been to. the pools were located on the 4th and 5th floor with a great view. the rooms were all very clean and large. standard safe in every room. great location next to the beach. you need to take a taxi to the pubs near by tough. no complaints though. – May 23, 2012
– Xiaofeng L.