[Up to 80% Off] Phuket: Stay for 2 at Sea Sun Sand Resort & Spa + Daily Buffet Breakfast + Return Airport Transfer. Choose 3D2N (RM358) / 4D3N (RM498) / 5D4N (RM638). From RM79.75 per person per night. Limited Groupons
- 4-star hotel in Phuket, Thailand.
- Located strategically on Patong Beach.
- Various shopping and entertainment spots nearby.
- Swimming pool, Jacuzzi, spa, and more.
- Only 5-min walk away from the nearest beach.
- Valid until Oct 31, 2013. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- AirAsia flies to Phuket 11 times daily, MAS flies twice daily, while Firefly flies once daily from Penang (tickets to be purchased separately).
- Click here to see our travel guide.
- Stay period: Jul 27, 2012 – Oct 31, 2013.
- Bookings must be made between Jul 13, 2012 – Sep 30, 2012.
- Min. 10 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Amendments must be made at least 7 days prior to confirmed booking date.
- May buy and use many. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- Max. 3 adults OR 2 adults and 2 children aged 12 and below per room. 3rd adult subject to additional charges.
- Rate is inclusive of applicable taxes and service charges.
- Printed Groupon voucher required at check-in.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Daily buffet breakfast for 2 people.
- Return airport transfers for 2 people.
- Welcome drinks and cold towels for 2 people.
- Welcome fruits in room upon arrival.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
- 2 complimentary bottles of mineral water daily.
- Shuttle to Jungceylon Shopping Centre and Bangla Road (on hotel schedule).
- 10% off food and beverages (for 3D2N and 4D3N packages).
- 15% off food and beverages (for 5D4N package only).
DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Transportation to Phuket, Thailand.
ADD-ONS (payable to hotel)
- Extra bed with breakfast for guests aged 13 and above: THB1,000 per person per night.
- Extra bed with breakfast for child aged 12 and below: THB500 per child per night.
- Stay without extra bed with breakfast for child 5 – 12 years old: THB225 per person per night.
- Stay with breakfast for child 1 – 4 years old: Free.
- Upgrade to Deluxe Pool Access: THB2,000 per room per night.
- Upgrade to Deluxe Jacuzzi: THB3,000 per room per night.
- Dec 24, 2012 – Feb 20, 2013: THB2,000 per room per night.
- Feb 7, 2013 – Feb 17, 2013.
HOW TO BOOK (book early to avoid disappointment)
Call +66 (0) 76 343 231 / +66 (0) 76 343 232 / +66 (0) 76 343 233 / +66 (0) 76 343 234 / +66 (0) 76 343 235 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your:
- Contact number
- Email address
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Flight details
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon
Customers are advised to call +66 (0) 76 343 231 / +66 (0) 76 343 232 / +66 (0) 76 343 233 / +66 (0) 76 343 234 / +66 (0) 76 343 235 or email Sea Sun Sand Resort & Spa at email@example.com to check on availability of preferred travel dates before purchasing this Groupon and travel tickets to Phuket, Thailand. All bookings must be made by Sep 30, 2012.
Beaches are the best location to build sandcastles, without the hassle of excavating sand from distant moons. Today’s Groupon stays grounded with a stay for two in a Deluxe Room, inclusive of daily buffet breakfast and return airport transfers at Sea Sun Sand Resort & Spat in Phuket, Thailand. Choose from the following options:
- 3D2N stay for 2 for RM358 (RM1,560 published rack rate) (only RM89.50 per person per night)
- 4D3N stay for 2 for RM498 (RM2,340 published rack rate) (only RM83 per person per night)
- 5D4N stay for 2 for RM638 (RM3,120 published rack rate) (only RM79.75 per person per night)
- 37 sqm room
- City or mountain view
- King-sized or queen-sized bedding
- Private balcony
- Private bathroom with hot and cold shower, and bathtub
- Hairdryer, bathrobes and slippers
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Television with satellite, in-house movie and music channels
- International direct dial telephone
- Coffee and tea making facilities
- Mini fridge
- Electronic safety deposit box
Against blue skies and shiny seas, the hotel welcomes travellers into contemporary interiors fused with traditional Thai décor and private sanctuaries. Inhale scents of nearby oceans from the comforts of sunbathing decks and outdoor swimming pools before setting out to busy streets of local eateries, bustling nightlife, and neighbouring anthills. Apart from taking long walks on the local Patong beach, island wayfarers may journey to nearby Racha Noi and Phi Phi islands or other places of interest like:
- Bar and restaurant
- 2 outdoor swimming pools with Jacuzzi
- Children’s pool
- Deck with ankle-deep water for sunbathing
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Fitness centre
- Game room
- Tour information
- Laundry service
- Meeting facilities
Nearby places of interest
- Patong beach
- Jungceylon, Patong’s biggest shopping mall
- Bangla Road for dining and nightlife
- Snorkelling and scuba diving
- Bungee jumping in Kathu jungle
- Muay Thai boxing
- Patong Go-kart Speedway
- Day trips to Racha Noi and Phi Phi islands
- Horseback riding at Phuket Riding Club
- Elephant trek
- Night market
- Restaurants and bars
Phone: +66 (0) 76 343 231 / +66 (0) 76 343 232 / +66 (0) 76 343 233 / +66 (0) 76 343 234 / +66 (0) 76 343 235
Facebook: Sea Sun Sand Resort & Spa
you can view the sunset from the swimming pool and you can also enjoy the sea view from the swimming pool. the resort is placed at the top of the hill where you can roughly see the patong area. some of the rooms have balcony which face the sea and the swimming pool while others have the villa view. it is so beautiful. i really love this place. i enjoyed the night view with my boyfriend. the songs that they played are so soothing and romantic. furthermore, the night had fireworks. it just a perfect evening for me and my boyfriend. – Jun 13, 2012
– Nur D.
The pictures on the website are pretty much what you get: a kind of stylish hotel, nicely located up on the hill. The rooms are spacy, the bed huge (sth like 2x2m). Nice view overlooking the bay of patong. Great. the pools are nice, quite a few sunchairs around. – May 21, 2012
one of the nicest hotels that i have ever been to. the pools were located on the 4th and 5th floor with a great view. the rooms were all very clean and large. standard safe in every room. great location next to the beach. you need to take a taxi to the pubs near by tough. no complaints though. – May 23, 2012
– Xiaofeng L.