[Up to 71% Off] Bali: Private Pool Villa Stay for up to 4 at 5-star Sahaja and Sawah Retreat + Daily Buffet Breakfast + Return Airport Transfer + Massage. Choose 3D2N (RM1,288) / 4D3N (RM1,858) / 5D4N (RM2,388). From RM149.25 per person per night. Limited Groupons
- Tranquil 5-star resort surrounded by stunning paddy fields, mountains, rivers, and jungles.
- Private pool villa with private courtyard garden and terrace lounge area.
- Various sightseeing spots nearby.
- Untouched beaches and coastline just 30-min walk from resort.
- Valid until Dec 15, 2013. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- AirAsia flies to Bali 5 times daily; while MAS flies 3 times daily (tickets to be purchased separately).
- Click here to see our travel guide.
- Stay period: Aug 1, 2012 – Dec 15, 2013.
- Bookings must be made between Jul 25, 2012 – Dec 25, 2012.
- Min. 7 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Amendments must be made at least 30 days prior to confirmed booking date.
- May buy and use many. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- Max. 4 guests of all ages per villa.
- Rate is inclusive of applicable taxes and service charges.
- Printed Groupon voucher required at check-in.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Daily buffet breakfast for 4 people (pork-free breakfast available upon request).
- Return airport transfer for 4 people.
- Welcome drinks and towels for 4 people.
- 1-time lunch or dinner for 4 people.
- 1-hour massage for 4 people.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Bicycle rental.
- Late check-out till 3pm (subject to availability).
- 20% off laundry services.
DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Transportation to Bali, Indonesia.
ADD-ONS (payable to hotel)
- Upgrade to 3-bedroom Sawah Villa with breakfast: USD50 per villa per night.
- Additional breakfast: USD12 per person.
- Stay extension without breakfast: USD195 per villa per night.
HOW TO BOOK (book early to avoid disappointment)
Email email@example.com with your:
- Contact number
- Email address
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Flight details
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon
Customers are advised to email Sahaja and Sawah Retreat at firstname.lastname@example.org to check on the availability of preferred travel dates before purchasing this Groupon and travel tickets to Bali, Indonesia. All bookings must be made by Dec 25, 2012.
One of modern man’s daily trials is to trudge to work after a mid-day nasi kandar, elude the bosses and win a two-finger typing challenge. Slow down entirely with today’s Groupon: you get a stay for for up to four people in a two-bedroom private pool villa, inclusive of daily buffet breakfast, return airport transfer and massage at 5-star Sahaja and Sawah in Bali. Choose from the following options:
- 3D2N stay for up to 4 for RM1,288 (RM4,395 published rack rate) (only RM161 per person per night)
- 4D3N stay for up to 4 for RM1,858 (RM6,160 published rack rate) (only RM154.80 per person per night)
- 5D4N stay for up to 4 for RM2,388 (RM7,924 published rack rate) (only RM149.25 per person per night)
2-bedroom Sahaja Villa
- 130 sqm villa
- King-sized bedding
- Private natural stone infinity swimming pool
- Private bathrooms with bathtubs and rain showers
- Private courtyard garden
- Open plan living and dining space
- Kitchenette with microwave
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Television with satellite channels
- Ironing facilities
- Coffee and tea making facilities
Concrete jungle rats seek refuge from modernity in the lush comfort of this haven tucked amidst the stunning landscape of Balinese paddy terraces, rivers and jungles. Unlike Google image searches, postcard pictures come to life in the scenic countryside where one gets as close to nature and culture as possible. Luggage-towing tourists upgrade their statuses to globe trotters as they walk on two-wheels to interact with locals and pay tribute to the charming towns and temples. The abundance of flora and fauna opens up the choice for hikes, picnics, and performing unritualistic rain dances. Reluctant to pry beyond the bounds of the resort paradise, homey vacationers may instead relax at the natural stone infinity pool while exchanging deep reflections with their mini umbrella smoothies.
- 25m natural stone infinity pool
- Free bicycle rental
- Chefs for hire in private villas
- Library of movies, novels and relaxing music
Aside from imperative idling at the resort, the surrounding neighbourhood offers a host of sightseeing and recreational opportunities.
- Quaint Balinese villages
- 30-minute walk to pristine beaches
- Boutiques for local shopping flavour
- Alila Villas Soori Spa
- Golf course resorts
- Colonial-style Canggu Clubhouse
- Pan Pacific Nirwana golf course resort
- Seminyak bars
Mother Temple of Besakih
Sunset at Tanah Lot
Local art and craft
Street markets at Kuta
Apart from the peaceful luxury of the resort, we loved the cultural experience. The resort is set in a part of bali that tourism hasn't infected. – Jul 31, 2011.
The swimming pool is nice n the rooms were romantically design with Balinese style without loosing touch of mordern. Beds and toilets are also comfortable n clean...Our villa also had a spectacular view of the paddy terraces. And during the night faint sounds of waves slapping at the beach could be here beside the pool. It is indeed a very nice villa and I would say it is 5 star villas with a 3 star price. – May 23, 2011.
The food was delicious, we ordered every day something else of the menu (we loved the fruit desserts, offered in the swimming pool!). – Aug 9, 2011