[Up to 46% Off] Ranau, Sabah: Stay for up to 3 People at Sabah Tea Garden. Choose Longhouse / Cottage + Daily Breakfast from RM70. From RM21.70 per person per night
- Traditional longhouse or colonial cottage stay in Ranau, Sabah.
- Located on a tea plantation with serene surroundings of tropical forests and Mount Kinabalu views.
- 2-hour drive from Kota Kinabalu city.
- Valid until Dec 31, 2012. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- AirAsia flies to Kota Kinabalu 14 times daily, while MAS flies 10 times daily (tickets to be purchased separately).
- Stay period: Jul 10, 2012 – Dec 31, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Jun 30, 2012 – Dec 21, 2012.
- Min. 10 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Amendments must be made at least 3 days prior to confirmed booking date.
- May buy and use many. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- For longhouse, max. 3 guests per room.
- For cottage, max. 4 adults OR 2 adults and 2 children aged 12 and below per room. 4th guest aged 6 and above subject to additional charges.
- Check in time: 1pm, check out time: 11am (the next day)
- Rate is inclusive of applicable taxes and service charges.
- Printed Groupon voucher required at check-in.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Daily breakfast set for 2 people (for cottage stay only).
- 50% off meals and activities for children aged 6 – 12.
DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Airport transfer.
- Daily breakfast (for longhouse stay).
- Transportation to Kota Kinabalu, Sabah.
- Car / taxi transportation to Ranau from Kota Kinablau.
ADD-ONS (payable to hotel)
- For longhouse:
- Stay extension without breakfast: RM90 per room per night.
- For cottage:
- Extra bed without breakfast for guests aged 13 and above: RM30 per person per night.
- Extra bed without breakfast for child aged 6 – 12: RM15 per child per night.
- Children aged 5 below may share existing bedding and meals for free.
- Stay extension with breakfast: RM160 per room per night.
- Malaysian breakfast set: RM15 per person.
- American breakfast set: RM17 per person.
- Fridays and Saturdays: RM30 per room per night.
- Aug 19, 2012.
- Aug 20, 2012.
- Aug 31, 2012.
- Sep 16, 2012.
- Oct 26, 2012.
- Nov 13, 2012.
- Nov 15, 2012.
- Dec 25, 2012.
HOW TO BOOK (book early to avoid disappointment)
- Contact number
- Email address
- Number of guest(s)
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon
Customers are advised to call 088-440 882 or email Sabah Tea Garden at firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com to check on availability of preferred travel dates before purchasing this Groupon and travel tickets to Kota Kinabalu and Ranau, Sabah. All bookings must be made by Dec 21, 2012.
Without mountains, the only natural elements that could touch the sky would be tall trees, flying reindeers, and giant fingers. Today’s Groupon looks up to the heavens with a stay for up to three people in a traditional longhouse or cottage at Sabah Tea Garden in Ranau, Sabah. Choose from the following options:
- 2D1N longhouse stay for up to 3 for RM70 (RM120 published rack rate) (only RM23.30 per person per night)
- 3D2N longhouse stay for up to 3 for RM130 (RM240 published rack rate) (only RM21.70 per person per night)
- 2D1N cottage stay for up to 3 for RM135 (RM210 published rack rate) (only RM45 per person per night)
- 3D2N cottage stay for up to 3 for RM250 (RM420 published rack rate) (only RM41.70 per person per night)
- 118.75 sqm
- Triple bedding
- 6 common toilets
- 14 common bathrooms with water heater
- Wash basin
- Mosquito net
- Ceiling fan
- Shared bathroom with water heater
- Electrical sockets
- 131.35 sqm cottage
- Single and Queen-sized beddings
- Private bathroom with water heater
- LCD television with satellite channels
- Mini fridge
Enclosed by lush greenery and stunning mountain views, nature lovers get in touch with green fingers and souls as guests relocate to vast compounds of traditional Rungus longhouses, colonial cottages or misty daydreams. Marvel surrounding tea plantations or clouds snaking around distant Mount Kinabalu while visiting historical Australian and British memorials, blooming Rafflesias, and enthusiasm. Should desires lead to other landscapes, travellers may visit the nearby Poring Hot Spring or other places of interest like:
Hotel facilities / attractions
- Tea garden
- Tea factory
- Traditional longhouses
- Quailey's Hill Memorial (Australian)
- Sabah Salute 2011 Memorial (British)
- Rafflesias and giant orchids
- Gift shop
Workers Picking Tea Leaves
Nearby places of interest
- Kampung Luanti Fish Massage
- Poring Hot Spring
- Kinabalu Park
- Riverside camping
- Jungle or river trekking
- Survival skill training
Phone: 088-440 882
Facebook: Sabah Tea
The cottages very comfy, as a solo traveller and a short person, I found these cottages just made for me. everything you want, very clean, beds comfy pillows good, small lounge good for me, telly jug BUT no coffee....what was I thinking plenty of tea. Restaurant a long way from cottages, no lighting, take a torch and good walking shoes, food as usual good plenty of it, small shop to purchase goodies, a very nice stay. – May 5, 2012
Our small trekking group spent 2 fantastic nights in the Longhouse and were very impressed with the meals & quality of service during our stay. Having Mt. Kinabalu as a backdrop whilst dining just added to the ambience of this working tea plantation and we would be happy to return again. We shared the Longhouse with another much larger trekking group who were pretty noisy when returning late at night but its wasn't of a major concern. – May 31, 2012
– Deb C
We stayed for 1 night in long house. That was very interesting for us to live in long house. The room was good with 3 beds and mosquito nets and a sink. There were towels, shampoo and 2 bottles of water in the room. We expected worse conditions. Only one more couple lived in long house so there were no problems with shower and toilet, no queues. – May 26, 2012