2D1N / 3D2N Stay for Two in Superior Room. Daily Breakfast and Return Airport Transfer Included
- 2D1N stay for 2 for RM190 (RM610 published rack rate) (only RM95 per person)
- 3D2N stay for 2 for RM348 (RM1,080 published rack rate) (only RM87 per person per night)
- Superior Room stay with daily breakfast for 2 people.
- Return airport transfer for 2 people.
- Free 1-hour karaoke session at Encore club (within the hotel premises) per night.
- Late check-out at 3pm (subject to availability).
- Stay period: May 29, 2013 – Sep 30, 2013.
- Bookings must be made between May 28, 2013 – Sep 23, 2013.
- Min. 7 days prior booking required.
- Stays May 29, 2013 – Jun 3, 2013 do not require min. 7 days prior booking; book early to ensure availability.
- All bookings subject to availability.
- No amendments, cancellation, or refunds allowed upon confirmation of bookings.
- May buy and use many. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- Limit 10 Groupons per booking per person.
- Max. 3 adults OR 2 adults and 1 child aged 12 and below per room. 3rd adult subject to additional charges.
- Rate is inclusive of applicable taxes and service charges.
- Printed Groupon voucher required at check-in.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Transportation to Sandakan, Sabah.
- Extra bed with breakfast (Halal) for guests of all ages: RM95 per person per night.
- Stay without extra bed with breakfast for guests aged 4 – 12: RM18 per person per night.
- Stay without extra bed with breakfast for child aged 3 and below: Free.
- Airport transfer for additional guest: Call to enquire.
- Call 089-213 299 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to check on availability of preferred travel dates before purchasing this Groupon and travel tickets to Sandakan, Sabah.
- Email email@example.com with your:
- Contact number
- Email address
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon
Serene Stay Overlooking Tropical Forestry
Cradled in the tranquil Borneo rainforest, the hilltop estate welcomes nature lovers into its dwelling away from the city’s present bedlam. Timber interiors and rattan armchairs mingle within the eco-friendly four-star hotel, with sporting and leisurely activities waiting within the recreation club. The Superior Rooms offer a spacious room with modern amenities, as you may retreat into the fully marbled bathrooms or gaze out unto pools and forests sprawled out below.
Sandakan, Sabah: Sleepy Town Brimming with Heyday Heritage
A conservative town graced with a timeless appeal, Sandakan’s heart lies in the bustling docks where the waterfront sets a stage for fishermen, traders, and island hoppers to convene. You may discover the rich historical stories of the town on your own pace by embarking upon the Sandakan Heritage Trail, featuring the likes of the picturesque Agnes Keith House, glorious St. Michael’s & All Angels Church, and century old Goddess of Mercy temple. Observe the wilderness of at the Sepilok Orang-utan sanctuary in the Kabili-Sepilok Forest Reserve, established in 1964 to meticulously rehabilitate orphaned baby orang utans.
- 32 sqm room
- Double or twin bedding
- Private bathroom with hair dryer and toiletries
- Television with satellite channels
- Mini bar and tea and coffee making facilities
- Iron and ironing board (available upon request)
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Outdoor swimming pool with Jacuzzi
- Fitness centre
- Steam and sauna
- Squash and tennis court
- Table tennis
- Massage service
- Encore KTV
ReviewsSabah Hotel Sandakan is ranked 6th out of 29 hotels in Sandakan on TripAdvisor and received a score of 7.9 out of 10 based on 544 reviews on Agoda.
The hotel is set in a beautiful green, tropical part of Sandakan and is so quiet and relaxing. The rooms were huge and very well finished - the staff were also very helpful. The hotel was about 30 mins from the airport and it had a lovely pool and restaurant to suit all needs. We'd go back for sure. – May 21, 2013
Very spacious and comfortable rooms with good view, the pool is so relaxing that you can while your day away enjoying the peaceful atmosphere. They have just recently renovated their meeting rooms and facilities, very conducive for medium size meetings and dinner events. Hotel is located to nearby local attractions and places of interest so accessibility is convenient. – Mar 25, 2013
Only place in this part of Sabah with a pool and it was peaceful and good to relax here. Use it as a starting point for your trips to the various places - it works fine. Taxi is inexpensive and quickly arranged. Excellent service at the hotel. – Apr 17, 2013